1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought my last flex would be july 25th but SS changed to august 25th . Im sure they will have him before aug 25th will hopefully get to process early as soon as he gets in so can ship early.:gah::impatient:

I expected to find mine waiting for me in store.
Nope. However, it is in transit, so any time now. Just waiting for the text message.

Just saw this in person and IT IS BIG! :panic: :panic:

995108_555106404526828_362645980_n.jpg

I mean god damn BIG!

WOW!! Never thought I would be that surprised after seeing numerous pics of it.

There are ugly joint gaps at the underarm area, but
everything else pretty much screams Hot Toys! :rock

Nice post SixthScaleEdward!!! He looks massive. We need some more photos of this figure. The wait is really starting to hurt!!! I'd love to see a photo of Hulk carrying someone under his arm, fighting a bunch of other figures, or Spider-man riding on Hulk's shoulders... can anyone deliver... anybody?

Spider-man riding on Hulk's shoulders... can anyone deliver... anybody?

I was thinking about that too. My plan was to pose black Spidey (until I receive TASM version) crouched on his shoulders with his hand on the top of Hulk's head for balance. I'm sure it looks a lot cooler in my head.

I mean god damn BIG!

Just as big as iron monger, isn't it?

:exactly: This is going to be a tough one to come by! eBay is already going pretty crazy with prices.

I got mine!! $279!!:hi5:

Will sell my pre order for the right price!~!....in box me! :rotfl

mine is on its way :yess:
i wasn't excited for this guy at all, but after seeing the in hand pics im pumped

I mean god damn BIG!

I think no matter how many pics we see of this guy, we will all be shocked of its size when we receive it ourselves

Noticed he's not in the shipping in 30 days area of the AE newsletter. Maybe next week if the SS warehouse notice goes out this week.

This is an absolutely beautiful release, the head is one of the best HT have ever released. I still haven't tired of looking at it.

Just spoke with sideshow about last flex bumped to august 25 th from july 25th if sideshow gets him early they will email us. Lucky have my batmobile shippn next week so keepin me patient until hulk arrives......still cant wait a awesome couple months termnator ,hulk ,snake ,batmobile , comic con constant release's Love this time of year....

Back