1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the actual figure yesterday, and I'm happy for those who have this on PO. May not have come with anything in its box, but what I saw yesterday is already worth every penny of its PO price. Great job by HT.

one or two paint rubs (from a single person) and everyone bashes the figure... gee :cuckoo: :slap

i'm sure that was an unfortunate incident where the packer caused the paint rub before packing. you should get it changed! hope you do.

paint rubbing is unfortunate but as long as you take caution and don't overdo the poses etc all should be well. i mean look at iron man pink panty problem or batman's suit! all have problems but still all are great figures!
this is definitely going to be awesome rather than fail. :monkey3

Why couldn't hot toys just use green rubber? Problem solved.

The same exact pics of the Hulk paint rubs that were posted here, were posted on one sixth republic by Joe Gould. He suggested people start cancelling their orders and he is getting blasted. No one is buying it.

If his story is legit, I feel bad for him. Either way, there is no need to try and make everyone think every Hulk is going to have a problem.

Dude I posted them from here.
I didn't claim the pics were mine.
I stated that some one posted them here and they were freaking out about microscopic paint rubs,probably from user error.
Many people knew it was to be taken as sarcasm others are clueless.
People seem to freak out about the smallest things,especially over on the OSR Facebook page.
If people don't know how to handle a Hot Toys figure by now,I feel bad for them.
I wasn't trying to convince anyone to cancel their orders.

Yeah if anyone is concerned about the paint issue go ahead and cancel, zero tolerance for QC, it would also give me a better chance at converting my waitlist,!

Dude I posted them from here.
I didn't claim the pics were mine.
I stated that some one posted them here and they were freaking out about microscopic paint rubs,probably from user error.
Many people knew it was to be taken as sarcasm others are clueless.
People seem to freak out about the smallest things,especially over on the OSR Facebook page.
If people don't know how to handle a Hot Toys figure by now,I feel bad for them.
I wasn't trying to convince anyone to cancel their orders.

I had no clue that was you. And at first, I thought it may have been meant sarcastically too. But after reading a bunch if posts, it seemed serious. Plus you didn't use any emoticons.

Sorry. No harm no foul.

Why couldn't hot toys just use green rubber? Problem solved.

he does have green plastic, its the detailing washes and paint the rub off. its happens to everything painted, the only difference being the time it takes to do so.

Puny baby.

1787_10151458438136619_819882852_n.jpg

All that kid needs is a Modok costume and we're good to go!

I had no clue that was you. And at first, I thought it may have been meant sarcastically too. But after reading a bunch if posts, it seemed serious. Plus you didn't use any emoticons.

Sorry. No harm no foul.

No problems.
It's just some people take every thing so serious.
I also posted those pics some one posted here,the red and grey Hulk.
I've had PM's asking me if I want to sell them.
LOL.
You can clearly tell it's all computer rendered.

Your pictures look great, but I couldn't help from noticing the Hulk/Ironman MKVI ones, with Ironman having the pink panties/trunks; what ever.

For you guys that have him, and sorry if this was asked, but how do the fingers work in regards to flexibility? Are they ratchet type joints or just bendy?

I'm thinking of posing him in like a changing/rage pose.

View attachment 63894

Kinda like this but not, y'know, totally lame.

Back