1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Monger felt undersized for 1:6 in person,
Hulk felt over-sized for 1:6 :lol

Hulk's arms and head feel really massive.

Whaaaa, I was totally surprised when i cracked open the box to the Iron Monger thought it was Huger in person; When the Hulk comes in im gonna have them fighting each other, :panic:

Just saw this in person and IT IS BIG! :panic: :panic:

995108_555106404526828_362645980_n.jpg

I mean god damn BIG!

WOW!! Never thought I would be that surprised after seeing numerous pics of it.

There are ugly joint gaps at the underarm area, but
everything else pretty much screams Hot Toys! :rock

What a display case! :thud:

Just spoke with sideshow about last flex bumped to august 25 th from july 25th if sideshow gets him early they will email us. Lucky have my batmobile shippn next week so keepin me patient until hulk arrives......still cant wait a awesome couple months termnator ,hulk ,snake ,batmobile , comic con constant release's Love this time of year....

Which is exactly what they did with my MKVII order. Mine was pushed back to 8-20. But I have a hunch we'll have him sooner than that.

I really hope my wait list converts. :( If not I'd anyone willing to trade their Hulk for the R&B Spiderman & Black Spiderman? LoL! Those are the only two figure I own that I'm willing to part with.

What's fading? The paint?

Edit: Oh. I think I see paint rub off on the neck. Is this Enterbay Hulk? :lol

If it comes like that. I don't think it's too far fetched a possibility that it might have been rubbed off during assembly.

Could also be user error though :lol

If the paint on your car gets scratched do you blame the car/car manufacturer?

horrible analogy! a car doesn't have contact points where the paint its SUPPOSED to contact other parts and keep its integrity,...

the paint on the hot toys Hulk should be designed to allow contact with the neck and keep its integrity,...not flake, scratch or peel!! thats poor quality,..

It's not too bad. It's one of those "normal" QC/User Error type occurrences with this type of design. Simply be more careful when turning the head. & if you got it like that, & it bugs you so much, send it back for a refund/replacement :D

Happens to a bunch of rubber necked figures, with neckless sculpts I'm guessing.

I definitely don't want mine to be like that though.

Hang on ...Does anyone expect a perfect figure???? When does hot toys ever make a perfect figure. I have 42 of these bad boys and each and everyone has a flaw....LOL....get real

horrible analogy! a car doesn't have contact points where the paint its SUPPOSED to contact other parts and keep its integrity,...

the paint on the hot toys Hulk should be designed to allow contact with the neck and keep its integrity,...not flake, scratch or peel!! thats poor quality,..

Hot Toys give instructions to always lift the head when turning to avoid paint wear. User error if they don't follow the instructions.

Hang on ...Does anyone expect a perfect figure???? When does hot toys ever make a perfect figure. I have 42 of these bad boys and each and everyone has a flaw....LOL....get real

Me too and I never had the "perfect" Ironman from HT too...well everyone will have their own tolerance levels toward flaws.

There have been 5-10 reviews of Hulk on here, youtube, FB and this is the only 1 that has voiced paint issues. Regardless of whether or not its user error or factory defects, its probably not the norm. I'm not concerned.

Back