1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I bought the VI just over a year ago for $350, why has it gone up so much in such a short time?

Problem with that idea is, there is nowhere to buy the VII is there?

LOL I bought the VI just over a year ago for $350, why has it gone up so much in such a short time?

There will be a few sellers on Ebay selling them at retail when the time comes. Just keep an eye open for them and order it immediately when they come available.

You ask your regular place that you buy your Hot Toys figures if the get a cancel on the pre-order will they let you know. They will. I have had my regular online guy offer to get me cancelled pre-orders, and he has several times...like he says there are always cancels when a figure starts to ship...so the SS wait list is also a real good idea...

...although...you can't sell the Mark VI...it is brilliant...we all have enough love in our heart for more toys...

Alrighty, so far, Barney Ross and Snake Eyes have been released in Asia. All that's left is Catwoman, Mark VII bust (not that important) and....oh yeah......

HULK

P.S.

In a recent Q&A with Hot Toys chief, it was revealed that the Bruce Banner figure is still in development (head sculpt) Will be announced soon, I hope!

Alrighty, so far, Barney Ross and Snake Eyes have been released in Asia.

By my count there are 10 MMS that have been announced that have yet to be released.

Catwoman, Mark VII (regular), Hulk, Amazing Spider-Man, Tony Stark, Roadblock, ED209, Storm Shadow, AVP Scar Pred and the Battle Damaged Mark VII.

Does anyone think we will get some fast turn around releases coming up? Barney Ross and Snake Eyes were both quick fast.. maybe this is Hot Toys finally getting a grip on their production process!

By my count there are 10 MMS that have been announced that have yet to be released.

Catwoman, Mark VII (regular), Hulk, Amazing Spider-Man, Tony Stark, Roadblock, ED209, Storm Shadow, AVP Scar Pred and the Battle Damaged Mark VII.

Does anyone think we will get some fast turn around releases coming up? Barney Ross and Snake Eyes were both quick fast.. maybe this is Hot Toys finally getting a grip on their production process!

It's nice to see them have a quick turnaround on some of them but there are still some figures that have taken or will take almost a year to come out. Seems like its just kind of random. Without ever getting real insight from them there is no way of knowing how they operate their release schedule. :dunno

I always thought they prioritize lower demand figures into production to take advantage of movie hype and piqued interest. Higher demand figures, like Hulk, take longer because more need to be made to satisfy demand and interest is less likely to wane over time. I'm close to waiting a year for my mark vii and will not cancel. I don't think nearly as many would wait a year between po and release for Snake Eyes. Not bashing on GI Joe or anything. People are just more willing to wait on Marvel & DC stuff.

Man - it seems that HT are more backed up than a broken toilet at the moment. :lol

hulk-toilet-scandal.gif

:panic: :horror :lol

I always thought they prioritize lower demand figures into production to take advantage of movie hype and piqued interest. Higher demand figures, like Hulk, take longer because more need to be made to satisfy demand and interest is less likely to wane over time. I'm close to waiting a year for my mark vii and will not cancel. I don't think nearly as many would wait a year between po and release for Snake Eyes. Not bashing on GI Joe or anything. People are just more willing to wait on Marvel & DC stuff.

Sounds like a reasonable explanation to me.

:goodpost: Makes sense to me.

Back