1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind an extra 1 (or more). In case somebody offers some custom parts to make something similar to this:

Hulk_Planet_Hulk_Model.jpg

But, I only have 1 on pre order for now.

He's just a funky light blue helmet & a moustache away from being:

The Incredible Duncan. :D

How about a bathroom dio with a 1/5th scale toilet for big green to sit on? That would be very humorous to see.

Imagine a furry toilet rug, all white tiled cross walls and a tp roll on the back of the throne.:rotfl

Does any place have these in stock still? BBTS says sold out and SS only has waitlist (which I assume will convert, but you never know)

Midtown had it as of last week but it looks as though they have exhausted their order as well since I don't see it on there anymore.

They were the last place I saw that had him from the larger e-tailers as well. Cannot believe how dry it is for this figure. Its not like we have a definite release date for it yet, but it is unavailable everywhere.

im confident anyone on the waitlist will get a hulk, maybe not the first wave but a hulk none the less

I grew up with David Banner and the Hulk is a great stand alone character from my childhood. I wasn't into the Hulk comics however; I think the apparent limited numbers are going to hurt.
Hulk transends Avengers and anybody that liked the comics, transvestite Lou Hulk or the recent movies will be all over this figure.

Might get out the wife's rouge, light green dye and babypowder; have a try at Lou with this HT Hulk.:lol
237035-hulk.jpg

Last edited:
Could somebody explain this "independent eye system" to me? Does it mean the eyes can move independently of one another? If so... Why would you want a cross-eyed Hulk? :confused:

Could somebody explain this "independent eye system" to me? Does it mean the eyes can move independently of one another? If so... Why would you want a cross-eyed Hulk? :confused:

it's basically pers but separated as Hulks head is too big for the standard pers unit

I wouldn't mind an extra 1 (or more). In case somebody offers some custom parts to make something similar to this:

Hulk_Planet_Hulk_Model.jpg

But, I only have 1 on pre order for now.

That would be a cool custom!

Piss other people off that didn't have a chance to order even one.

You're bad. :lol

I grew up with David Banner and the Hulk is a great stand alone character from my childhood. I wasn't into the Hulk comics however; I think the apparent limited numbers are going to hurt.
Hulk transends Avengers and anybody that liked the comics, transvestite Lou Hulk or the recent movies will be all over this figure.

Might get out the wife's rouge, light green dye and babypowder; have a try at Lou with this HT Hulk.:lol
237035-hulk.jpg

I too, grew up with the TV series but I also read the comics too. Always wanted to see Lou do things the character in comics could do. But back then, it just wasn't possible for the small screen. Still loved the show! :clap

Back