1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are waiting for him to cure.......

Green-Slime.jpg

It's the arms. they just keep rotting apart after being exposed to teh air for 3 days. They don't even survive the packaging process. Hot toys is desparately trying to make it work... but no matter what they try, nothing is holding the material together. THrey're on teh verge of swapping back to Predator/avatard/TTM19 arms, but are holding out for 6 more months first.

predator style arms would be fine with me. They cant have any less range of motion than the rubber ones. Chris Redfield could barely hold his guns properly and his arms were skinny compared to hulks...

The only IM suit that I have is the Mk VI, so won't be getting the Mk VII because they're too similar. But other than that, I'll have all of the Avengers figures except Fury and Coulson.

Can not wait for Hulk, although I really, really, really wish that it came with two heads.

The only IM suit that I have is the Mk VI, so won't be getting the Mk VII because they're too similar. But other than that, I'll have all of the Avengers figures except Fury and Coulson.

Can not wait for Hulk, although I really, really, really wish that it came with two heads.

Sell the vi for like 500 and buy the vii for 250

Back