1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last is scheduled for 6/5 and don't have any delay notices. *fingers crossed* :pray:

Mine is too. Unfortunately, it will be moved, as will mine and anyone elses. Figures don't usually get to SSC until @ 3-4 weeks after they're released in HK. My guess is that the earliest we'll see Hulk is the end of June ( if he is released in HK within the next 2 weeks ). Most likely, no earlier than July.

Im waitlisted with SS but had to just pre order with BBTS too...couldnt take the chance of not getting him!

My senses are telling me that we will recieve good news about this figure from Hot Toys this coming Monday....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Alright, with Mark VII finally shipping out, there HAS to be some new news for this guy. He's the only one left! (Aside from the Chitauri and possible Banner) I'm really starting to wonder now if they'll actually include Ruffalo's Banner in the package. :wink1:

If were just the Ruffalo's Banner head, a few hands and his clothes to why all you needed was to buy a HT TrueType TTM21 Regular Body, it would be great.

Has HT ever surprised us with a second head sculpt before? I doubt we will see it with the Hulk. If there is ever a chance for a second headsculpt Id say it would be packaged with Banner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

No, I don't recall ever being surprised with a second head sculpt. I doubt we're going to be getting a second head sculpt with Hulk.

Back