1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the fact that they change the face of the Hulk in each movie they make to look like the actor.
That's whole point though - isn't it? :lol

I know in the comics there's some really wild looking versions of him that almost look completely non-human, but in the film universe.. it makes complete sense. :huh

It IS a man turning into a giant, green, extremely angry version of himself. I love what they did with him.

I really, really, really, really wish there was more footage of Ruffalo / Hulk on the "making of" Dvd. I was really looking forward to seeing a lot of that, and there was very little. I enjoy watching how they do all of their movie magic.

I really, really, really, really wish there was more footage of Ruffalo / Hulk on the "making of" Dvd. I was really looking forward to seeing a lot of that, and there was very little. I enjoy watching how they do all of their movie magic.
Yeah, me too!!

I love the extras / features.. but it's either Blu-Ray or bad luck these days.. :monkey2

Feeling a bit of regret for just putting myself on waitlist today. So late in the Hulk! I hope I convert or I will be paying some mark up prices at my next visit to Frank and Son.

There was some claim on the Mark VII thread that Hulk pics would be released next week with Mark VII. What's that all about?

tumblr_ma7gw3j7Lw1rw29eto4_500.gif

Any confirmation????

omg... it's like Groundhog Day. I come to this thread everyday and all I see is BBTS having 60 in stock.

WHERE HULK???
:(

Back