1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this, have we heard if a second Hulk headsculpt is coming with the Banner figure?

Finally took the jump and pre-ordered Hulk and Agent Coulson, with the increase in hot toys price in everything Iron man I was able to get over the 299 price tag :/

It just occurred to me that the hold up with the Hulk could be because they are getting his size adjusted correctly. Perhaps HT realized the height wasn't right and went back to the drawing board to make it right.

It just occurred to me that the hold up with the Hulk could be because they are getting his size adjusted correctly. Perhaps HT realized the height wasn't right and went back to the drawing board to make it right.

That seems like a slimmmmmm chance of that happening

Is there even a hold up with the Hulk beyond what is expected of every single HT figure these days? Iron Man mark VII only just came out and wasn't Hulk always intended to be last?

I'd say he's delayed because every other figure was delayed and no other reason.

Height is okay maybe a little too short, but they need to bulk him up!!! Hulk can't smash if he ain't jacked!!!

Seems like forever that I got Cap and Thor, and now with IM on the way, it's nice to know I only have a while longer before my "big 4" are complete!!

Can't wait to have this display :) but with ASM in there too and them facing off against Loki. Eventually i'd like more Marvel heroes like Ant-man, Wasp, Black Panther to go with them and other villains such as Thanos and most importantly Ultron. It won't be an Avengers display without Ultron imo. May change some figures over time if better costumes come out and add Hawkeye if he gets a better costume, Widow's never been an Avenger in my books, just a shield agent so not sure i'll keep her when she comes

Not here to start trouble, I haven't visisted this thread for a long time because...well, he kept getting delayed. But I still need to ask this:

Is he still considered too big? Or is this size just accepted at this point? Or, is the size correcT?

Not here to start trouble, I haven't visisted this thread for a long time because...well, he kept getting delayed. But I still need to ask this:

Is he still considered too big? Or is this size just accepted at this point? Or, is the size correcT?

I think when crouched he'll look fine, i'm not sure he either stood straight up around the others, except for maybe in the final scene, but he looked way too small their imo.

Back