1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised by all the positive feedback this figure is getting. I feel this is one of the worst figures HT has put out in a while. Aren't you guys bothered by the awful gaps on the shoulder/arms/hands and legs/feet.

I feel like we should be over having these horrible joints showing like that. Like, $300 bucks for this?

How should they give him articulation then? Hide it under all of his clothes and armor?

As far as I know it's a type of hinged joint that has small notches in it that lock the hinge in that position until it's tuned to the next set of notches in the hinge.

Thanks mate!

Btw been looking around for extra stands but no luck.

Would a 1/4 regular stand be better than a 1/6 stand?

$600 from tony :slap you pay that and your a chump no offence. He looks amazing but dear god i hope most wait for SSC or other US retailers or uk sellers if your from UK. if most have sold out and you wanted it you should have ordered earlier.

What are ratchet joints?

yhsx.jpg
[/CENTER]

Hulk photobombs Batman! Is this the Sideshow exclusive "Attitude Adjustment" hand that's been holding up the Hulk's release? Worth the wait.

I keed. I keed.

I'm surprised by all the positive feedback this figure is getting. I feel this is one of the worst figures HT has put out in a while. Aren't you guys bothered by the awful gaps on the shoulder/arms/hands and legs/feet.

I feel like we should be over having these horrible joints showing like that. Like, $300 bucks for this?
Think everyone gets that the joints can be really ugly in certain unflattering angles. There are ways to minimize them if you can get the pose and perspective right, though.

Last edited:
LOL. Some people just don't get it. It's a figure with articulation and HT did the best they could. Buy a statue if you don't care about articulation.

Agreed. People don't like this, buy a ****ing statue. How else was HT going to pull it off exactly? The complaints about this figure are annoying as hell. "too shiny" "poor articulation" Pah-lease.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You may want to try a PF, Bowen or Kotobukiya Hulk, I heard they solved the joint issues. :wave

7962_545361295525865_1127588459_n.jpg

1011220_545361285525866_1656135515_n.jpg

Agreed completely.

What do people expect? It's basically a nu-de body with just pants on. You need joints for articulation. If you're not happy, get statues. When the figure is clothed, people nitpick on inaccuracies and what not. When it's like the hulk, the only thing left is the joints...
Enjoy this figure for what it is! Wonderful!
Stick to statues if your preference is no visible joints! And hell the Hulk PF costs way more than this!
:dunno

Agreed completely.

Originally Posted by DFanatic

Last edited:
Don't want joints? Simple solution; buy the Sideshow PF statue!

Seriously... it's an ACTION FIGURE. Furthermore, It's an action figure of a dude who only wears a pair of ripped pants. So there is no outfit to cover up the joints.

My Hulk order from Sideshow just changed status to "Item Shipping Soon". According to them that means the item is within 72 hours of shipping from their warehouse.

Is that possible?

Last edited:
My Hulk order from Sideshow just changed status to "Item Shipping Soon". According to them that means the item is within 72 hours of shipping from their warehouse.

Is that possible?

what the website says don't mean squat. call or live chat of you want a closer answer

Back