1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I very much second this. I've been dying to see that shot recreated.

That is the money diorama, the circle formation on a custom automatic turntable that slowly spins the figures around with NYC rubble in the background.

Yeah, can't see them not releasing the full line-up again for Avengers 2 and 3. You can bank on that.

What if, and this is ONLY a what if, Avengers 2 doesn't make $1,500,000,000 and Hot Toys doesn't make all the characters. This probably isn't going to be the last Hot Toys Hulk ever, but it could be the last for a loooong time. Who knows...

yhsx.jpg
[/CENTER][/quote]

Hulk looks pissed and just mean! I love him!! :panic::panic::panic:

Hulk is definitely the celebrity. He will have pics with all my collection.
Hulk and Spidey
Hulk and Wolverine
Hulk and Superman
Hulk and Cap
Hulk and Luke
Hulk and Vader
And so on....

My mini gripe is with the fingers on the flex hands. They must of had a crazy injection process to make those hands with all of the holes in the fingers. OCD in me wants to stuff them with puddy and paint them. Have to see once in hand. But this fig is f'n great!

I've had figures before and have figures with this bendy wire style limbs and fingers; and it only turns into trouble later. The wires break, they slit the outer rubber around them, they rust and turn the rubber around them a brown color, and the ends of the wire start to poke through.

Hot Toys, for a figure this big should have used some type of skeleton like construction under the rubber like with hinges to give us the flex ability for the fingers.

I love the figure and can't wait to get mine, but I probably (when I have the bendy finger hands on him) will always keep them in a neutral, straight finger position, probably the same with the elbows even though they probably have some type of hinge inside of them. I don't want to stress the rubber on the back of the elbow for too long.

I'm surprised by all the positive feedback this figure is getting. I feel this is one of the worst figures HT has put out in a while. Aren't you guys bothered by the awful gaps on the shoulder/arms/hands and legs/feet.

I feel like we should be over having these horrible joints showing like that. Like, $300 bucks for this?

7962_545361295525865_1127588459_n.jpg

1011220_545361285525866_1656135515_n.jpg

Hulk is definitely the celebrity. He will have pics with all my collection.
Hulk and Spidey
Hulk and Wolverine
Hulk and Superman
Hulk and Cap
Hulk and Luke
Hulk and Vader
And so on....

Yeah! It'll be just like Marvel Team Up, except it won't suck. :rock

Back