1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697829390211.png

Oh yeah, I can't wait to accomodate every one of Venom's big, black, veiny, shiny inches in my............. collection....
hot in herre fan GIF

Think it started happening after Mac Gargan. I'm fine with it but it's when we start to make every symbiote gigantic for the sake of making them look big & all powerful even willing to ignore source material (looking at Carnage from Venom 2........then worst off he dies in same movie when the guy is a menace to both Venom & Spider-Man to the point they have to team-up; so glad I didn't see that in theaters)
You guys are too much 🤣
21 inches is too big! I can’t just cram it in my… Detolf.

Just placed my order for him. Hopefully I have my DF120's by the time he is released. Also have the Peter 2.0, Advanced Miles, and symbiote Spider-Man from the game to display with him. I'm excited to get a battle scene on display with them all.

Is Venom really 18 feet tall in the game? He gets bigger with every appearance.

He's best at like 7-8 feet tall. I'd prefer a traditional spider symbol, but still pretty cool looking.

All I've wanted for years is a live action adaptation of Venom and Carnage from the 90's TAS. Awesome characterizations and voices for both, top tier depiction of the symbiotes. I doubt that will ever happen.

Last edited:

He's best at like 7-8 feet tall. I'd prefer a traditional spider symbol, but still pretty cool looking.

All I've wanted for years is a live action adaptation of Venom and Carnage from the 90's TAS. Awesome characterizations and voices for both, top tier depiction of the symbiotes. I doubt that will ever happen.
Your math is a bit off lol, more like 10-11ft tall.

Yea I don’t like that they made some of the villains massive in this game . Lizard and venom

That reminds me, does Venom use "us" and "we" in the game? I haven't watched any gameplay. Gonna wait and see if it goes on sale closer to Christmas, not gonna pay $70 for many games anymore.

That reminds me, does Venom use "us" and "we" in the game? I haven't watched any gameplay. Gonna wait and see if it goes on sale closer to Christmas, not gonna pay $70 for many games anymore.
I know that’s right. What happened to popping in a game and it works? Now you need 60 updates for it to run smooth. I’m good thanks.

That avengers game failed hard cause they tried to put in micro transactions and updates. Suicide squad game is on a year long delay cause it tried to follow this

This game is fine so far imo. I enjoy it. Kinda the same stuff with swinging but it’s a great experience. Single player games with story based gameplay are always better imo

He does. The only part of Venom missing from the game is his fun goofy side.

Back