1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you even read the correspondence...?

not that I even really care as I lump you and him in the same categories

Yes I did, and that entire conversation was silly.

You are a hypocritical armchair mod that enjoys attacking people you disagree with and love to create drama on this, and probably other, forum(s) because it is obvious that you don't have a very active social life.

You're a typical adolescent who doesn't respect others and due to the anonymity and distance that the internet provides, you feel as though you will never reap the repercussions of your behavior.

Yet, you will, because the way you act here will eventually permeate the way you interact with people in real life situations and you will not have the protection the internet provides.

Yes I did, and that entire conversation was silly.

You are a hypocritical armchair mod that enjoys attacking people you disagree with and love to create drama on this, and probably other, forum(s) because it is obvious that you don't have a very active social life.

You're a typical adolescent who doesn't respect others and due to the anonymity and distance that the internet provides, you feel as though you will never reap the repercussions of your behavior.

Yet, you will, because the way you act here will eventually permeate the way you interact with people in real life situations and you will not have the protection the internet provides.

So you agree then that the movie WM/IP is too far off of their comic book counter part?

:lol

So you agree then that the movie WM/IP is too far off of their comic book counter part?

:lol

I don't care either way. I don't get so invested in any book or movie that I have to attack and insult others that disagree my opinions.

I'm not a "that can't happen because" kind of person.

I don't care either way. I don't get so invested in any book or movie that I have to attack and insult others that disagree my opinions.

Meh

I didnt open with an insult to anyone, he called me out on my point and refused to take anything beyond a single issue he happens to own into consideration, as well as not sharing any information from it beyond "read issue # ..."

Right there with ya. I have the chance of knowing the owner of the movie theater where I usually go for the blockbusters, and in the past few years he was nice enough to actually reserve my seats to any representation of my choosing. No matter how big the film was and no matter how packed the theater was, I would enter the screening room 10-15 minutes before it started and my seats would always be there waiting for me and my guests. Iron Man, Dark Knight, Avengers, Guardians. I am very thankful to him because if I couldn't do that, I would NEVER stand in line with a bunch of childish turbo-dorks arguing over which fictional character is the strongest or why they know better because of their "30 years of comic book reading experience".

Right there with ya. I have the chance of knowing the owner of the movie theater where I usually go for the blockbusters, and in the past few years he was nice enough to actually reserve my seats to any representation of my choosing. No matter how big the film was and no matter how packed the theater was, I would enter the screening room 10-15 minutes before it started and my seats would always be there waiting for me and my guests. Iron Man, Dark Knight, Avengers, Guardians. I am very thankful to him because if I couldn't do that, I would NEVER stand in line with a bunch of childish turbo-dorks arguing over which fictional character is the strongest or why they know better because of their "30 years of comic book reading experience".

Im treading lightly just in case this is referring to my earlier comment about 30+ years of comics... please understand I was saying that theres 30+ years of comics as reference material, not that I have been reading comics for 30+ years (impossible as im not 30)

And I dont know what you opening paragraph has to do with anything... its great you get seats reserved for yourself I suppose...

peter_zps8bbfe52c.jpg

So he'd never stand in line with people that have the exact same interests as he does?

Makes sense :cuckoo:

Last edited:
You gotta wonder if people even think before they write ****.

I have wondered that and the answer is "No, they do not."

I don't know what sort of theaters you all go to or where you got your stereotypes of nerds but you couldn't be more wrong. I've stood in line for plenty of movies, surrounded by normal folk who pretty much keep to themselves. Guardians of the Galaxy grossed $94 million this weekend. Exactly what percentage of that money do you think came from uber nerds? These franchises are essentially the cinematic version of pop music. Everyone is going to see them. Ironically, the people that do have years of comic book knowledge are most likely to be found on a forum like this. Being insulted by people like you.

Thank God that you hate standing in line with "nerds" because I hate standing in line with pretentious ****s that judge other people.

Back