1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Workshop Accessories Collectible Set (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I upgraded the cannon on one of mine using the plasma mini gun from terminator, would love to add some additional artillery...

I remember seeing one of the Asian artist use a couple mini guns on the forearms too, looked sick

I like the standard weapons on his forearms, but i feel confident he would get about six seconds of continuous firing before they were empty...
And the minigun doesn't seem to have any ammo drum at all...

I like the standard weapons on his forearms, but i feel confident he would get about six seconds of continuous firing before they were empty...
And the minigun doesn't seem to have any ammo drum at all...

thats what the belt feed in the back is for, I assume they want us to belive the back is stored with both Ammo and Fuel for his jets... :lol

thats what the belt feed in the back is for, I assume they want us to belive the back is stored with both Ammo and Fuel for his jets... :lol

Maybe if he had a 100 gallon drum on his back also, lol.
But otherwise, there is no room for a MKII, extra armour, new thrusters AND ammo!
As it is, all the extra WM armour makes most of the surface panelling of the MKII obsolete. Not to mention that it's highly unlikely they could piggy back such stuff onto the the ultra sophisticated MKII and it would still work.
And don't get me started on how 100% the WM mask could never have been the original MKII mask...
:rotfl

Maybe if he had a 100 gallon drum on his back also, lol.
But otherwise, there is no room for a MKII, extra armour, new thrusters AND ammo!
As it is, all the extra WM armour makes most of the surface panelling of the MKII obsolete. Not to mention that it's highly unlikely they could piggy back such stuff onto the the ultra sophisticated MKII and it would still work.
And don't get me started on how 100% the WM mask could never have been the original MKII mask...
:rotfl

Yeah I can accept mk 2 as the base, but it would have been altered beyond what stark could have done to degrade it back into the 2 :lol

Yeah, that's where it could fall apart. But canon states it was refitted back to the MKII.

it also states that IM3 happened...

I like to think tony just "reprinted" the mk2... would be as simple as telling Jarvis to machine another one, I like to believe anyway

it also states that IM3 happened...

I like to think tony just "reprinted" the mk2... would be as simple as telling Jarvis to machine another one, I like to believe anyway

For all the talk above of the WM not having enough ammo, i am fine accepting it does, and that eventually it was turned back into the MKII.
It makes the MKII in the HOA more special and that much more of a loss when it gets blown up with the rest of the armours.

It makes the MKII in the HOA more special and that much more of a loss when it gets blown up with the rest of the armours.
Especially when you consider Tony's reaction when he see's them blow up one by one, he may have repaired or replaced parts on damaged armours when they were added to the hall (new Mark 3 helmet for instance), I am not expecting to see any of these recreated and included in any new HOA in AoU.

Especially when you consider Tony's reaction when he see's them blow up one by one, he may have repaired or replaced parts on damaged armours when they were added to the hall (new Mark 3 helmet for instance), I am not expecting to see any of these recreated and included in any new HOA in AoU.

Did you listen to the commentary on Iron Man Three about what originally happened to the Hall Of Armour?

Ive listened to parts of it... but please share what I don't remember listening to :)

The original scripted scene had Tony making Jarvis blow all the suits. That's why they all blow like firecrackers. Tony didn't want his tech getting out, so Jarvis blew them all. They did a hasty rewrite during the edit to take the power away from Tony(and to make the clean slate protocol have a lot more meaning at the end).

The original scripted scene had Tony making Jarvis blow all the suits. That's why they all blow like firecrackers. Tony didn't want his tech getting out, so Jarvis blew them all. They did a hasty rewrite during the edit to take the power away from Tony(and to make the clean slate protocol have a lot more meaning at the end).

one of the many laughable moments

Ahhh, yes, well I had read about it but haven't heard it on the commentary, it does make more sense that they self destructed seeming they blow one by one in sequence not from enemy weapons fire.

one of the many laughable moments

Especially as there could still have been Extremis soldiers or regular AIM goons around - they were not much of a threat to Pepper at that point, especially if they were regular humans, but they could have easily killed Tony.

Nah, those soldiers pop up as heat signatures. They were eradicated.

Doesnt mean there aren't non extremis soldiers around.

The Clean Slate Protocol is obviously more for the dramatic effect that even though he blew up his suits and had the Arc Reactor removed that at the end he says "I am Iron Man" seeming hes changed 2 of the things which made him Iron Man.

Who does the commentary?

Shane Black and his fellow writer of the movie.

The Clean Slate Protocol is obviously more for the dramatic effect that even though he blew up his suits and had the Arc Reactor removed that at the end he says "I am Iron Man" seeming hes changed 2 of the things which made him Iron Man.

Actually, mentioned in the commentary is the fact that line was changed at the last minute. It was originally:

You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there's one thing you can never take away from me: I am Tony Stark.

Doesnt mean there aren't non extremis soldiers around.

It does.

If you're going to assert a baddy is hiding in a dumpster somewhere then you might as well say it's possible the sky opens and a million Chitauri pour through a worm hole again.

It's safe to say with the Hpp patrolling the entire area any and all targets were neutralized.

The HPP didn't make him IM either, you missed a very important point.

The point was he makes the man not the suit... By having all the suits gone (and yes we all know he could easily put a new one together) it felt like more powerful statement.

Amd the suits may have taken care of the bad guys, still doesn't mean its a good idea to blow up all of them (HISHE parodied this well)

Back