1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived today and its spectacular! I paid a bit under $375 shipped, the eBay prices will settle. Look, I'm an Iron Man fanatic and own multiple versions of just about every suit. Suffice it to say, I've always had a difficult time picking my top 5 favorites but not anymore. INCLUDING upcoming releases, my top five are now: 1, Mk. 15 Sneaky (I know, weird choice). 2, Mk. 45. 3, Mk. XXI Midas Chrome. 4, Mk. IX. 5, WM Mk. III. Yes, I have strange tastes but if I were to go further into my top 10, you'd see some more obvious choices.

Basically my point is that it, for me, it takes a lot for an armor to make an impact on me and this one shot straight up to #3!

i'd be all in on the new midas for $375.. that's a fantastic price!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I have a question, the new mk42 has improvements in mk43? For example, in addition to the fins to the movements in the legs, also has the biggest chest like mk43?

Yep. It has all the 43 improvments

I'm guessing this one has very little chance of hitting the states. I do like this one a lot with the improvements.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

It's super frustrating that they're limiting these rereleases to their store. Piss off the selfish collectors in America too Hot Toys!

The new one is totally different. The new shade of yellow turns it into a totally different, more accurate figure!

Back