1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can any of you guys be kind enough to post really close up pictures of the battle damaged helmet? I want to see if it is the paint on mine that is messed up.

is it.... Damaged :D

just google, lots of in hand pics

I did but it doesnt show "macro like" pictures of it. Basically the texture on my helmet feels "dirty" or "dusty" and the base is not really smooth red but like red with tiny tiny micro dots of like i dont know weird to explain.. like textured

I finally decided to take a few pics. Don't have a great background, so I just used my lightbox. I installed the Pepper Potts head
and did the scene from the beginning of the attack. "I got you." "I got you first."

Ryan

Can you guys help me out again and give me the measurements of the width of the base and the full height of the XLII standing up right on the base? Mine is scheduled to be here Thursday and I'm trying to make some room. Thanks in advance!!!

Can you guys help me out again and give me the measurements of the width of the base and the full height of the XLII standing up right on the base?

Bump... I ask as I have a few of these display cases pictured below and would like to know if the Mark XLII will fit in one with it's stand?

71QQOkGV7gL._SL1500_.jpg

Back