1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the prodigal son.. mark 42

cant wait for mark 43 :lol

the%20prodigal%20son%20mark%2042_zpse7dxzphn.jpg

mark%2042%20inbound_zpsacjrptkl.jpg

Cool pics! And welcome to the board! :welcome1:

Been wanting to pick this up and have a pepper HS waiting for it. Was thinking about waiting till the 43's are released and maybe scoring a better deal.

I ordered the Mark 42 two months ago and had 1 more flex payment on it, side show pushed my payment 1 more month stating they had some problems getting the figure to their warehouse. Is this a common problem with Side show? Am I guaranteed I will recieve this figure, or could they just cancel my order?

I ordered the Mark 42 two months ago and had 1 more flex payment on it, side show pushed my payment 1 more month stating they had some problems getting the figure to their warehouse. Is this a common problem with Side show? Am I guaranteed I will recieve this figure, or could they just cancel my order?

I don't think its that common. I'm sure you will get it eventually. It selling out wouldn't affect your order since they would have allocated one to you. No need to worry, it probably is just a delay

you guys think this MK42 is the best Iron Man suit by Hot Toys? I have the other suits (1,2, 4 ,5 and machine mark 1) and wasn't very impressed. Should I pick this one up?

Yep Mark 42 is one of the best hot toys, engineering, articulation, every aspect better than previous IM suit. But still its not flawless , gold too yellowish and too glossy, lining too thick and shoulder joints issue. For me Iron Patriot is the best IM suit, followed by Silver Centurion , mark 7 BD and Heartbreaker

Alright, so I finally broke down and grabbed this from an etailer. I know that there was a common solder issue, but what exactly was it again?

He's willing to inspect the figure to make sure it's not defective, but I forgot what the exact issue was. I also remember the issue being common which kind of worries me because I'm assuming he can't go to SS for any replacement parts at this point.

Are there any other things to look out for aside from the faulty shoulder?

Any info is much appreciated

Alright, so I finally broke down and grabbed this from an etailer. I know that there was a common solder issue, but what exactly was it again?

He's willing to inspect the figure to make sure it's not defective, but I forgot what the exact issue was. I also remember the issue being common which kind of worries me because I'm assuming he can't go to SS for any replacement parts at this point.

Are there any other things to look out for aside from the faulty shoulder?

Any info is much appreciated

Just the right arm falls off because of a faulty rubber ring. I think later batches were fixed but Im not too sure. The arm on my 42 has been fine.

Back