1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is an impressive photo, would love to be able to get to this level of photography some day, you sir have been repped:clap

What program do you use to edit your photos?

3fab20daa6c2604f707d2ac28204c9dd.jpg
ce20d5767184b490e8121ca810bcf768.jpg

Still a great likeness of RDJ.

To all you Mark 42 loyalists, I've just moved my deposit on a Mark 43 over to a purchase of the Mark 42, whose colour scheme and battle damaged face I prefer anyway. I want my Iron Man and Rhodey to match so I'll get an Iron Patriot to go with the Mark 42. Mark 43 and War Machine Mark II will cost me over £550. Hell no to that!

To all you Mark 42 loyalists, I've just moved my deposit on a Mark 43 over to a purchase of the Mark 42, whose colour scheme and battle damaged face I prefer anyway. I want my Iron Man and Rhodey to match so I'll get an Iron Patriot to go with the Mark 42. Mark 43 and War Machine Mark II will cost me over £550. Hell no to that!

I'm actually leaning more towards the 42 as well at the moment. It'll look good next to the Patriot.

I almost sold my 42 to fund the 43. When I realized there weren't battle damaged parts on the 43, I changed my mind. I have a feeling we'll get some sort of BD 43 or BD'd 40-something.

uploadfromtaptalk1429291953200.jpg

Did the exact same thing, I already have patriot and for some reason the excitement over 43 went away after watching some reviews. I don't know but I prefer the BD pieces over the diorama base :huh

I just saw the Mark 43 on display earlier, and while I admire the new weathered paint apps, its more usual color scheme makes it drown a little in an IM shelf, IMO. Mark 42's "more gold, less red" colorway makes it pop in a shelf.

i know some people have been "meh" on the 42, but i really enjoy it. really pops on the shelf and goes great with the Tony Stark 42 Test version, of course i am getting the 43 as well. Think they will make great shelf mates.

Back