1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least one person has to receive this figure, open the box, figure falls out of the box in a bunch of pieces, and then you say "Ugh.....whatever".

You needed both replaced? Argh!

Short Story is because of the original figure's bad shoulder the left arm's red diecast shoulder paint became badly scraped and chipped. I only requested the shoulder armor be replaced but Sideshow can only send me the ENTIRE arm..... I want to be done with this and just put this thing on the shelf already.

Short Story is because of the original figure's bad shoulder the left arm's red diecast shoulder paint became badly scraped and chipped. I only requested the shoulder armor be replaced but Sideshow can only send me the ENTIRE arm..... I want to be done with this and just put this thing on the shelf already.

Oh man, that sucks! I hope it all works out for you!

DSC_0069 flip.jpg

MK XLII a la Silver Centurion :lol

Just a cellphone picture, but switched out the pose last night. I like that putting this figure in extreme poses doesn't feel like it'll damage the figure in any way; there's no pressure put on any parts and the metal joints feel built to handle it.

Attachments

• Mark-42-iPhone-6-800x1200.jpg
    Mark-42-iPhone-6-800x1200.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 477
SSC said the shipping dock had a fire that's why they had a delay in shipping but should have stock in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I received my mark 42 figure last night, i was really nervous that i might break the arms at first, but it seems that the joint were very loose! right arm is able to make 90 degree perpendicular to the body but left arm, the moment you put it up beyond 45 degree it will go down by itself, anyone have any idea how to tighten it up?

Hi guys, I received my mark 42 figure last night, i was really nervous that i might break the arms at first, but it seems that the joint were very loose! right arm is able to make 90 degree perpendicular to the body but left arm, the moment you put it up beyond 45 degree it will go down by itself, anyone have any idea how to tighten it up?

Nail polish works on the smaller NECA figures, would it work on HT? I'd ask around first, I wouldn't want you to ruin your figure.

For those of you who own the 42 and the Python which one would you keep if you can only have one? I got the Python and the color scheme is really bad-ass, but the 42 seem to have more display options. Hard to make the decision right now...though I think the 42 may be more easily acquired in the future?

Back