1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who own the 42 and the Python which one would you keep if you can only have one? I got the Python and the color scheme is really bad-ass, but the 42 seem to have more display options. Hard to make the decision right now...though I think the 42 may be more easily acquired in the future?

If I could only have one IM btw those 2 I'd want the one with an RDJ portrait and swap out options for display versatility.

If I could only have one IM btw those 2 I'd want the one with an RDJ portrait and swap out options for display versatility.

IMAG2362.jpg

I see where you're coming from but I already got RDJ sculpts with the IV and Centurion...The Python just looks so good with the II and MIDAS that I have a hard time cutting him loose.

Are you serious about selling or was your question just a hypothetical? If anything, it looks like you're adding. :lol

I was serious...no more shelf space so gotta make some tough choices. I had the Python paired with the IV in display before and it didn't look right...but after moving it with II and XXI the colors seem to work well displayed together. You're right about the money aspect too...Python may be harder to re-acquire in the future should I have seller's remorse....

I was serious...no more shelf space so gotta make some tough choices. I had the Python paired with the IV in display before and it didn't look right...but after moving it with II and XXI the colors seem to work well displayed together.

Maybe you could move the 42 to a desk or something, it'd be a shame to lose it. Especially if you have a good one, because I can see future buyers having QC problems and there'd be nowhere to turn. But if you like the 43 even more, it could be a suitable replacement.

For those of you who own the 42 and the Python which one would you keep if you can only have one? I got the Python and the color scheme is really bad-ass, but the 42 seem to have more display options. Hard to make the decision right now...though I think the 42 may be more easily acquired in the future?

I have the Python and mk42. If I were to choose one I would choose 42. The weight and feel is just bad ass.

42 will be around for awhile, there's plenty of stock and they'll already previewed a true BD version. Python Soldout within a few days...... Hold on to Python with both hands!

Just got my Replacement Torso today...... and It's perfect. Left arm should be arriving Monday.

Ohhhhhh like in the movie not every part comes at the same time!!!! hahaha

Anyway i also received my replacement Torso and Right arm now it is perfect only problem now is how to destroy these beautiful extra parts sighhh

So I haven't had the chance to open mine yet because of work but what issues should I be looking out for besides the arm joint?

Back