1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered a replacement right arm off ebay... paid wayyyyy too much... Anyone have a pair of fists from this guy by chance? need paint to be perfect

Picked mine up today. Only taken the figure out to check the arms. So far so good. I was told the HK versions are the ones with QC issues. The ones being shipped now are better?

Picked mine up today. Only taken the figure out to check the arms. So far so good. I was told the HK versions are the ones with QC issues. The ones being shipped now are better?

Nope, ask sideshow, they're getting swamped with replacement orders

Okay....now im a little skeptical about UPS....
I got a email confirmation saying the package for my replacement torso was delivered at 2:13pm. I went outside to look, but there was no package there. It said "Delivered to front door" but there was nothing near the door at all. So, I walk to the neighbors house to the right and discover they delivered the box to their residence. :horror :mad: :mad: There was no one there so I took the box off a chair in front of their house. I've never encountered an issue like that with them. I guess I'll put the signature confirmation back on my Python XX figure coming wednsday, because I definitely don't know the people around me well enough to trust they wont keep something for themselves, regardless of if they know what it is.

Anyway, I put the batteries in the replacement torso and everything works great :)

Okay....now im a little skeptical about UPS....
I got a email confirmation saying the package for my replacement torso was delivered at 2:13pm. I went outside to look, but there was no package there. It said "Delivered to front door" but there was nothing near the door at all. So, I walk to the neighbors house to the right and discover they delivered the box to their residence. :horror :mad: :mad: There was no one there so I took the box off a chair in front of their house. I've never encountered an issue like that with them. I guess I'll put the signature confirmation back on my Python XX figure coming wednsday, because I definitely don't know the people around me well enough to trust they wont keep something for themselves, regardless of if they know what it is.

Anyway, I put the batteries in the replacement torso and everything works great :)

Yeah dude, especially with these collectibles, I make sure its either sig required or I'm picking it up from UPS personally

Is it just me, or does the "one eyeball" lighting in the eyes bug you guys too?
Cos like, i've seen some pictures where that light is dull and doesn't even light up the ends of the whole eye-hole-cavity-thing
The mk vii had this too!

Wellll picking mine up from my shop this weekend for an inflated price of $350 CAD. if there is ANY problem with this back it goes. From reading the last 10 or so pages I at least know what to look out for.

LOL nothing bad though, but since I'm separated, half the fake dating profiles ok pof have girls using coz and that's the "delete" cue right there

But am I the only one with a fully functional working fig? Seems like this has qc written all over it.

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Wellll picking mine up from my shop this weekend for an inflated price of $350 CAD. if there is ANY problem with this back it goes. From reading the last 10 or so pages I at least know what to look out for.

If it makes you feel better, I would have to spend £235 ($425 CAD) to acquire this in England, and wait 2+ months for it to arrive :)

Is this from Toy Traders? I got mine there as well. Only inspected the figure a little and so far so good. I'll be interested to hear if you have any issues.

Back