1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't seem to extend the waist feature on my 42, put plenty of force and even checked instructions on it, it just will not extend, feels like if I put anymore force on pulling it I will rip it in half. I had no issues with other ironmans, anyone else have this issue.

Can't seem to extend the waist feature on my 42, put plenty of force and even checked instructions on it, it just will not extend, feels like if I put anymore force on pulling it I will rip it in half. I had no issues with other ironmans, anyone else have this issue.

yeah I cant on mine either... I dont really care to though, not a feature id use

Took few more pics:

15034997027_14b61ca3bd_b.jpg

15198549186_9ece0d471a_b.jpg

15218488891_062d3184f7_b.jpg

Easy solution :lol

Hot rods looking pretty good too

Hot rod is the Armor that will complete my War Machine Cabinet.

I received my MK42 and checked it out for a few minutes and then stuck it in my HOA. I'm not even going to bother to update my collection thread until I get a couple more figures

Just opened the packaging. This thing is WAY HEAVIER than the Silver Centurion. And the number of joints/moveable parts is unreal.

Just one question though. How did you guys remove the piece of plastic wrap between his legs? I was trying to spread his legs to see how you can loosen and remove the plastic wrap without being too much of a perv LOL. There's gotta be a way. Unless you guys cut it off with a pair of scissors or just yank? Or are the legs removeable? Thanks in advance.

20140912_223843_resized.jpg

Just opened the packaging. This thing is WAY HEAVIER than the Silver Centurion. And the number of joints/moveable parts is unreal.

Just one question though. How did you guys remove the piece of plastic wrap between his legs? I was trying to spread his legs to see how you can loosen and remove the plastic wrap without being too much of a perv LOL. There's gotta be a way. Unless you guys cut it off with a pair of scissors or just yank? Or are the legs removeable? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 133285

Tony's not that kind of girl. :wink1:

Back