1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also a bit of an update, I had a probel with the right shoulder piece not being lined up properly by the mechanism that attaches it to the joint. went home this morning and got to work. Theres 2 little screws that were a huge pain in the ass to remove until I remembered HT's provided a screw driver that worked wonders. So popped it off and re adjusted, screw back down and got it line up properly. I have to say I really love him now, very nice and will end up keeping him. I still feel a little stung by the price ($350) but thats largely due to a poor canadian dollar... at $310 id say its worth it.

now im kind of wanting the WM or patriot, cant decide on one though

Also a bit of an update, I had a probel with the right shoulder piece not being lined up properly by the mechanism that attaches it to the joint. went home this morning and got to work. Theres 2 little screws that were a huge pain in the ass to remove until I remembered HT's provided a screw driver that worked wonders. So popped it off and re adjusted, screw back down and got it line up properly. I have to say I really love him now, very nice and will end up keeping him. I still feel a little stung by the price ($350) but thats largely due to a poor canadian dollar... at $310 id say its worth it.

now im kind of wanting the WM or patriot, cant decide on one though

wtf-lol-cat-lolcat-troll-trollface-kitten-stick-tongue-out-wtfcat-meme.gif

:lol We got a convert folks!

I didn't know that..., I got War Machine first a couple of months back, quite funny really that I got the third figure in the line before the first or second. lol :)

I didn't know that..., I got War Machine first a couple of months back, quite funny really that I got the third figure in the line before the first or second. lol :)

Yeah it gets mixed up with all the delays, MMS is an even bigger mess

no need to get them in order though so I dont mind

Yeah it gets mixed up with all the delays, MMS is an even bigger mess

no need to get them in order though so I dont mind

Very true, just getting them is the main thing & I'm very happy with my War Machine & Iron Patriot figures..., still waiting for the mark 42 centrepiece though to complete the trio but not long to wait now. :)

Back