1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having the shipper box clean can attract more buyers if I ever decide to sell later.

2l8ckzl.gif

I would think a figure that is defective free is more attractive

If you're on the east coast, a pack out is a must. If you're in the state of Cali, you'll probably be fine without it

Where in Sideshow would you request for a double box?

I think you have to call or do a chat with them to add it on, I did it via chat for one order a while ago and it worked.

Order status updated to Shipping Soon for this guy! :yess: Its crazy to think that besides the final payment, this thing has been basically paid for since January, order placed April of 2013. Gotta love those flex payments.

If you're on the east coast, a pack out is a must. If you're in the state of Cali, you'll probably be fine without it

Lol no! My golden age cap box looked like it was kicked down a twenty story building...glad it was packed out. Oh SS is only an hour from me. By comparison, the shipper on my tumbler was mint

Usually my boxes have some "normal" UPS wear and tear; however, my Light Armor Thor came absolutely perfect. There wasn't even any black scuffs on it. If it wasn't for the shipping label being on the box, you'd think I got a packout....but I know this is rarely the case

Usually my boxes have some "normal" UPS wear and tear; however, my Light Armor Thor came absolutely perfect. There wasn't even any black scuffs on it. If it wasn't for the shipping label being on the box, you'd think I got a packout....but I know this is rarely the case

well my Python came with a huge dent/tear in the box, luckily I got a pack out on it

I've ended up cancelling all my other Iron Man pre orders, so I'm stoked for this one to finally be shipping! Can't wait!

Back