1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And is one of less fight action in an iron man movie. Ok he throw a piano, goes swimming, break away, fly a little bit and break again. :rotfl

Makes for a much more interesting suit IMO :lol There's a reason why MoS didnt get very good reception.

I get what people are saying about the Mark 42, but i love how it almost has its own sense of character :rotfl

:exactly: That scene in the mansion where it looks at pepper and pepper says "what" was gold :lol

:goodpost: That scene in the mansion where it looks at pepper and pepper says "what" was gold :lol

YES! :clap thats exactly what i mean, and the bit at the end where Stark says something along the lines of "Well what dy'a know, the Prodigal Son returns" before he smashed into a pole and falls apart :rotfl

Did people who were not on flex get the charging 8/25 email as well. I ordered only just last week so I am hoping to get charged today.

Did people who were not on flex get the charging 8/25 email as well. I ordered only just last week so I am hoping to get charged today.
I think so. I think the email was to let everyone know they are ready to ship them. Its just that some off us who flexed from the beginning have been waiting almost 18 months for this and it has finally arrived so we are super excited :lol Unfortunately I will not be able to open mine for a while, but i am still content knowing its waiting there at home.

I think so. I think the email was to let everyone know they are ready to ship them. Its just that some off us who flexed from the beginning have been waiting almost 18 months for this and it has finally arrived so we are super excited :lol Unfortunately I will not be able to open mine for a while, but still knowing its waiting there at home makes me content.

Its been a long time coming, The silver centurion was the only one I had PO'd from the beginning, after receiving it I caught the ironman bug again so I jumped on the Mark 42, I'm afraid it won't end there:panic:

Its been a long time coming, The silver centurion was the only one I had PO'd from the beginning, after receiving it I caught the ironman bug again so I jumped on the Mark 42, I'm afraid it won't end there:panic:

It won't :lol

The MK VI was the one that started me down that road, and now I have, well, a lot, lol....

It won't :lol

The MK VI was the one that started me down that road, and now I have, well, a lot, lol....

Tell me about it... Mark III BD, Mark IV, V, VI, VI, Midas, Secret Project, Python, II 2.0 and I 2.0, Monger with 42 coming and Gemini(starboost) and Heartbreaker on pre order and will probably do Blue Steel if/when it's released.... It is a sickness

Tell me about it... Mark III BD, Mark IV, V, VI, VI, Midas, Secret Project, Python, II 2.0 and I 2.0, Monger with 42 coming and Gemini(starboost) and Heartbreaker on pre order and will probably do Blue Steel if/when it's released.... It is a sickness

Lol, yup. Marks 2-7, War Machine (first version), Python, Silver Centurion, Gemin on order as is Heartbreaker, and the diecast MK III.

It is a sickness a lot of us share..... :lol

P.s. Kudos on the Monger. That is one I will be getting sometime down the road before the new diecast MK III comes out as they will look great together.

Last edited:
Lol, yup. Marks 2-7, War Machine (first version), Python, Silver Centurion, Gemin on order as is Heartbreaker, and the diecast MK III.

It is a sickness a lot of us share..... :lol

P.s. Kudos on the Monger. That is one I will be getting sometime down the road before the new diecast MK III comes out as they will look great together.

Thanks and I forgot the new diecast t Mark III. Not on order just yet but it will be mine. Regular edition with a coupon code, eventually.....

^ Agreed. That 1/6 arc reactor in a box is pretty sweet. I jumped on the waitlist, hopefully it will convert. I swear this will be my last Iron Man figure... :lol

Mk VII, WM Mk1, Mechanic, Custom VeryCool Tony, Mk42, IP (hoping to sell), and new MkIII. That should all fit in a BESTA right?

:) Last payment for me as well. Paid extra for double boxed shipping cause I want the original brown shipper box to label-free. Anyone else or I am just picky?

I get what people are saying about the Mark 42, but i love how it almost has its own sense of character :rotfl
It practically does :lol it probably represents Tony's failures or something. Maybe his crazy drunken side!

:) Last payment for me as well. Paid extra for double boxed shipping cause I want the original brown shipper box to label-free. Anyone else or I am just picky?

Dont feel bad, im with you and paid for the pack out :hi5: I wouldnt mind the labels on the shipper, what i do mind is that they always arrive beaten to all hell :mad:

I swear this will be my last Iron Man figure...

Thats what they all say :rotfl
In all seriousness this and the Avengers 2 Armors is the last straw for me, no more HPP armors for me bar Shotgun
I will get a V VI and VII in diecast though if they're made
So only 7 - 8 more armors
and then a few more after that

....... uh oh :slap

Back