1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, SSC keeps flexer's money longer and likely gets more out of them than full payers. Makes sense to me.

That's why I don't flex.

So earlier today my order said shipping soon and now it's back to processing...? Anyone else ever had this before?

This is common. Once they process your last payment, it goes to "Items Shipping Soon," then it goes back to "Processing" right before they ship it out. After that, "Shipped" status appears.

Didnt get the emails but checked my account and SSC has it shipped with delivery on Thursday. UPS has been great lately and have been getting it to me a day early so Wednesdaymight be the earliest for me. So excited

Calling is more direct, I emailed them a few times and never got a response back, after wards tell them you want to pack out all future shipments and they will put you on a list to avoid calling in every time if need be. Or modify each order you have for the future.

Charged yesterday and still in the shipping soon status. Oh well im out of town this week so i wont see it until next week anyway.

Would love to receive this by Friday (Monday is a holiday after all), but sadly that doesn't look likely at this point. Ordered April 6th 2013, still in "processing" stage and no charges on my card so far. Not sure how I feel about Flex pay orders getting priority - but nothing against those who use it.

Back