1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mhnyr45pK51r4zr2vo2_r1_500.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

They charge when they're about ready to ship. If you are on a payment plan and aren't on the last payment by the time it is ready to ship, they will email asking if you would like to complete your payments earlier than your schedule in order to receive the figure when it is ready to ship.

Not on the payment plan so i assume it'll charge whenever theyre about to ship thanks for the help guys

Iron Man 3 is EASILY (in my opinion) the worst MCU film. Even the new and improved Mark 42 was a complete let down in the movie. However I did like it's design and I am intrigued by the diecast so I preordered it. I'm very disappointed that we haven't seen anything in hand from it.

Iron Man 3 is EASILY (in my opinion) the worst MCU film. Even the new and improved Mark 42 was a complete let down in the movie. However I did like it's design and I am intrigued by the diecast so I preordered it. I'm very disappointed that we haven't seen anything in hand from it.

I agree I've heard some fair arguments towards the choices made in IM3 but any way you cut it its just a disappointing film i mean even despite everything else the character nearly died in IM2 and in order not to had to create and entirely new f'ng element which is kind of a big deal and then throws it in the ocean?! Absurd. That being said i really liked the 42 design for some reason even though i still call it vanilla coke.

Well in all honesty though you would think that after he got back from being held captive that he would have seen a doctor right away about trying to remove the shrapnel. I didn't really have a problem with that aspect so much. I've said it before but I've come to enjoy the film more on subsequent viewings even if it's not perfect. I think the biggest drawbacks are The Mandarin/Trevor initially being a disappointment
Spoiler Spoiler:
and also I found it disappointing that the we didn't really get to see a lot of the armors in action really and the ones we saw were only shown very briefly. Also the lack of Tony being in the suit was a tad disappointing but I understand that they were going for a story that was showing that Tony Stark still can be a hero even without his suits.

Well in all honesty though you would think that after he got back from being held captive that he would have seen a doctor right away about trying to remove the shrapnel. I didn't really have a problem with that aspect so much. I've said it before but I've come to enjoy the film more on subsequent viewings even if it's not perfect. I think the biggest drawbacks are The Mandarin/Trevor initially being a disappointment
Spoiler Spoiler:
and also I found it disappointing that the we didn't really get to see a lot of the armors in action really and the ones we saw were only shown very briefly. Also the lack of Tony being in the suit was a tad disappointing but I understand that they were going for a story that was showing that Tony Stark still can be a hero even without his suits.

Thats my main problem with this movie is they had all those armors and only used a few in the action, I guess it would have been too long though :dunno

I liked the movie. For me it was a lot more coherent then something like ASM2. I know different studios, but same source material. And it was better then Ang lees hulk, or nortons hulk really. Again, for me. But I also liked those movies. For me, all these movies are great. I remember watching 80s punisher and Captain America and 70s fantastic four and being so disappointed. The current movies are infinitely better then any of that early stuff.

It was mentioned that it was unbelievable that In IM2 he creates a new element then throws it in ocean in IM3...and why didn't he see a doctor to have the shrapnel removed in IM1. He threw the reactor in the pacific, maybe the new element was not in it. Even if it was he can make more if he can make it once. And he couldn't have the surgery before (he implied in both previous movies) because there was no way to remove it all without it killing him. And it also served as a "crutch" for him in the plot story. Also it was implied/hinted at that the arc wasn't strong enough to do what was needed until after he inserted the new elemental core in IM2, which wasn't actually tested before the final battle scene as Jarvis was testing it as he figured out the attack was coming.

And let's not forget there are plot holes and questions and things people don't agree with in every movie. They cut hours of footage and sometimes edits end up leaving holes too. Or things just get missed. Like in IM2 after the party and fight, then fury talks to stark and leaves him to work with colson as his babysitter saying he can't do anything but work or he will get tazed and coulson will watch tv while stark is passed out, but suddenly Starks heading to see pepper at the office after finding nothing in what fury left him. No explanation as th what happened to Agent Coulson.

Never can really sink my teeth into this armor, diecast or otherwise. I'm saving money by buying the S.H. Figuarts Mark XLII from Bandai with the bonus sofa (Take that, Hot Toys!).

Waiting for the exclusive Mark XLIII (repaint Mark XLII) to hit before Avengers: Age of Ultron, ala BD Mark VII & Avengers Mark VI!!!!

I'm sure this XLII will be awesome, but I want my XXXIII even more!

Never can really sink my teeth into this armor, diecast or otherwise. I'm saving money by buying the S.H. Figuarts Mark XLII from Bandai with the bonus sofa (Take that, Hot Toys!).

Waiting for the exclusive Mark XLIII (repaint Mark XLII) to hit before Avengers: Age of Ultron, ala BD Mark VII & Avengers Mark VI!!!!

I'm sure this XLII will be awesome, but I want my XXXIII even more!

:gah: all these roman numerals are driving me crazy
vi vii xi xxiiv viix xvillx xlvi AHHHHHHHHHHH! :gah::gah::panic::thwak:computer:banghead

Back