1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does HT ever release 2 different licensed figures in the same week?

only-god-knows.jpg

^^^ Don't think it's happened before. Therefore, expect at least a week's break before :panic::panic::panic: posts the next set of pictures for the next figure to be released.

So is the the Mark 42 still planned to release in July, if has it been moved up to June now? (I've also heard that the Silver Centurion is supposed to be moving up and released in June/July.)

If you're in the US, you're not getting it in June. We don't get the new releases until a month after Asia.

Take it with a grain of salt, HT Japan is supposedly getting Cap and Thor in June, Mk42 in July, so we could potentially be getting him a month after them.

Taken at the 2014 Tokyo Toy Show which just opened up this past week.

Looks like the final release version of this figure is on display. Both shoulders look extremely off putting but it looks to be this way because the arms look like they can be pulled outwards for a increase in articulation. You can see this being done on the left arm as well.

Going by this picture it seems odd that they would allow you to do that but have the shoulder armor attached to the arm and not the shoulder. Causing the entire arm to look detached from the body.

QZbyKo0.jpg

Looks like the chest gap is gone, thats good.

And for god's sake can they get someone who can pose these figs?? At all these conventions, they have these guys posed in the most horrible ways possible.

That pic doesnt do it justice with the arms, i doubt I'll pull them out like that for standing poses

Agree with Holo, moving the shoulder armor definitely increases range of motion for the arm. I think it will look fine and sit pretty flush against the torso when posed properly and not by some momo who obviously sucks at posing dollies :monkey4

Not gonna lie that change makes me a tad bit worried. I hope they don't f this figure up with that. If I wanted my ironmen to be able to put their hands behind their back or on their asscheeks id buy 6 dollar toys to do that with. No need to make the figure look stupid for insane amounts of articulations that aren't necessary. Im putting my faith in you hot toys, and also 300 bucks, so don't screw me now.:slap

Back