1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could pull the trigger that easily. I'm starting to wonder if I should just say F#$% it and PO this and IP!:dunno:thud:

I really want bd Mark III but I suspect that'll be aways down the road. Heck this one won't be ready until 2014.....I'll get this armor then choose between the two war machines call it a day.

I really want bd Mark III but I suspect that'll be aways down the road. Heck this one won't be ready until 2014.....I'll get this armor then choose between the two war machines call it a day.

I'm more interested in the details of the diecast to plastic info. Putting them on PO with flex pay at @ $60 a month for 5 months is not my concern.

I guess I could look at it like the 1st HT I ever bought ( Mark III ). I just took the plunge and threw down the dough.

I'm more interested in the details of the diecast to plastic info. Putting them on PO with flex pay at @ $60 a month for 5 months is not my concern.

I guess I could look at it like the 1st HT I ever bought ( Mark III ). I just took the plunge and threw down the dough.

I am interested in the die cast details but until their released likely won't have much to go on. I took the leap and said ****** it.

I agree flex pay isn't a big deal the figures are aways off from release. If Mark XLII isn't scheduled for release until 2014, Mark III is likely 2015 / 2016 because IM3 has 15 or something suits coming...

I am interested in the die cast details but until their released likely won't have much to go on. I took the leap and said ****** it.

I agree flex pay isn't a big deal the figures are aways off from release. If Mark XLII isn't scheduled for release until 2014, Mark III is likely 2015 / 2016 because IM3 has 15 or something suits coming...

With how long until it's finally released... I'm going to wait until after I see the movie to decide.

I'm trying to at least hold off until some of the cons coming up. I am hoping someone get to report on them after seeing / touching them in person. I'm hoping to have the will power to last that long. But I have every version of every armor except IM2 Mark VI. And I DON'T want to regret waiting too long.

I'm thinking the same. I'm heavily considering not getting the HoA and just get 7 Action TT stands instead and save $400.

Then just get both this and IP. :dunno

But my inner Iron Man fan is telling me to get the HoA. Bummer.

I suggest waiting for the HoA's special appearance in IM3 before finalizing your decision. :monkey3

iron-man-3-armor-explodes.jpeg

I realized that the HoA becomes useless in a sense after this movie since he has the underground HoA.

Still, don't know what to do. :dunno

me thinks a poster of the hall of armor behind the mech test 2.0 will suffice while i have other marks flying around my house

I realized that the HoA becomes useless in a sense after this movie since he has the underground HoA.

Still, don't know what to do. :dunno

At $800 I find it hard to feel good when you open it up and it's just plastic boxes... I would love to have the HoA but I'd have a hard time feeling good that its just plastic boxes. I have the money for it; however, I Dont like overpaying for things. Do as you wish just my thoughts.

Not to mention you paid for R&D for all those accessories and articulation,
and yet the suits are gonna end upstanding in a plastic box.. :lol

Just kidding. Still looks cool when displayed.

Not to mention you paid for R&D for all those accessories and articulation,
and yet the suits are gonna end upstanding in a plastic box.. :lol

Just kidding. Still looks cool when displayed.

It does look awesome when its all displayed and that is how I would have my setup but I just can't phantom how its worth $800... I'm looking at it and its just 7 slots of plastic boxes and I'm trying to figure out what is it that actually makes this an $800 price point???

SM3 Spider-man was the last justifiable HT product in terms of cost-price ratio.

Everything after that was influenced heavily by the character, license and brand.

SM3 Spider-man was the last justifiable HT product in terms of cost-price ratio.

Everything after that was influenced heavily by the character, license and brand.

I get all that and for the most part I'm fine with it.. Although hot toys is slowly creeping those pricese up where it's getting a lil ridiculous. But the HoA is essiantly a plastic storage container.. At $800, just can't justify this one...

I'm looking at it and its just 7 slots of plastic boxes and I'm trying to figure out what is it that actually makes this an $800 price point???

It has led lighting :lol

I just plan on getting 1 HOA and display one figure in it and one out of it... and swap em round when I feel like it. Oh who am I kidding im going to end up all 7 HOA, every single die cast IM that's being released, the tony stark figure and IP and complain about it the whole time :gah::panic:

It has led lighting :lol

I just plan on getting 1 HOA and display one figure in it and one out of it... and swap em round when I feel like it. Oh who am I kidding im going to end up all 7 HOA, every single die cast IM that's being released, the tony stark figure and IP and complain about it the whole time :gah::panic:
:cuckoo: ....jk, I honestly want these for my setup, I can handle the new die cast Ironman figures and will be getting most of them since I never bought any of the plastic ones but I just can't phantom $800 for HoA.. Just can't..:dunno

:cuckoo: ....jk, I honestly want these for my setup, I can handle the new die cast Ironman figures and will be getting most of them since I never bought any of the plastic ones but I just can't phantom $800 for HoA.. Just can't..:dunno

yep im with u also. Im just getting into this line and I never bought any of the previous figures tho I do have the m7 on preorder. I think just 1 HoA will do me that's all I want. And I will probably pick up the new die cast suits along the way as they are released if I like them.

I really hope they do end up doing a Pepper Potts in the suit too I think it would look cool. I know it would just look like the regular iron man suit with a Gwyneth Paltrow/Pepper Potts HS unless they make that suit hug her body more like in the comic book :pray:

But just from watching the IM3 tailer I cant see them doing that.

yep im with u also. Im just getting into this line and I never bought any of the previous figures tho I do have the m7 on preorder. I think just 1 HoA will do me that's all I want. And I will probably pick up the new die cast suits along the way as they are released if I like them.

I really hope they do end up doing a Pepper Potts in the suit too I think it would look cool. I know it would just look like the regular iron man suit with a Gwyneth Paltrow/Pepper Potts HS unless they make that suit hug her body more like in the comic book :pray:

But just from watching the IM3 tailer I cant see them doing that.
I would like a Pepper Potts in just her regular attire.. Only way I would buy her in the suit is if they made one just like you said, if the suit is like the comic book, curvy with the breast shape instead of a regular chest..

Back