1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to translate?

46645_446330132117894_322713963_n.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ diecast Iron Man figure $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Here's something I've been wondering: I don't think we've explicitly seen pictures of the open-face helmet with the clean faceplate. I'm curious to know if the clean faceplate can come off and pop onto the Tony-reveal face?

Here's something I've been wondering: I don't think we've explicitly seen pictures of the open-face helmet with the clean faceplate. I'm curious to know if the clean faceplate can come off and pop onto the Tony-reveal face?

i think it can, the reason they won't show it because tony-reveal helmet head is all scratched up, it would be odd to see the face plate being clean and the rest part of his helmet is damaged

40% metal/%60 plastic. Hmm?

I wonder if these new IM figures will end up something like the old Mego Magno Powered Micronauts? (Minus magnets, of course.,) Remember the Force Commander and Baron Karza? They too, had some weight to them and had a metal skeleton with plastic armor.

s1micronautstitle.jpg

s1microforcec1.jpg

Some interesting "news"

From OSR: "There is a big chance HT will make Iron Pepper later on....according to what Milk Mag said... / News Shared By Ben Chan ^^"

Not surprising, might hold out on getting this one then and just get version 2.0 with a pepper sculpt instead of your usual RDJ sculpt.

Some interesting "news"

From OSR: "There is a big chance HT will make Iron Pepper later on....according to what Milk Mag said... / News Shared By Ben Chan ^^"

Not surprising, might hold out on getting this one then and just get version 2.0 with a pepper sculpt instead of your usual RDJ sculpt.

just give pepper a HS for the XLII and stop raping wallets

This guy looks great! Want to get it to complete my hall of armour but I haven't pulled the trigger and preordered yet. I'm a little put off by the pricing...Still deciding what to do. I've already preordered the new stark mech test, keep thinking this would go so well with it. I've skipped the new war machine tho as can't justify the expense without seeing the movie. it Anyone else in the same boat?

Deciding if I should cancel my PO for the HoA and just order Iron Patriot and this. Already have Tony Stark + Mark VII on PO. I think getting the HoA will be overkill. Going to skip out on the War Machine 2.0 as well. Basically the same as Iron Patriot.

Deciding if I should cancel my PO for the HoA and just order Iron Patriot and this. Already have Tony Stark + Mark VII on PO. I think getting the HoA will be overkill. Going to skip out on the War Machine 2.0 as well. Basically the same as Iron Patriot.

Also... We have to keep some IM3 fig allocation for the heartbreaker and space suit as they are gonna kick all kinds of awesome :panic: :yess:

Also... We have to keep some IM3 fig allocation for the heartbreaker and space suit as they are gonna kick all kinds of awesome :panic: :yess:

That's why I'm also iffy on getting the HoA. There are a lot of more IM3 suits to come out and those aren't going to be in the HoA. Will be weird to have 7 suits in them and 3-5 of them out on display.

Just going to cancel my PO. Save myself $700 and use it on other figures to come.

Back