1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone do a breakdown yet of whats diecast and what's plastic?

OMG did a really nice one.

Here it is

WMMKII181_zpsf3065c15.jpg~original

Im still impressed with the box and tray for the War Machine Mark II, guess hot toys figured the plastic might break down over time and the styrofoam can last a lot longer.

I think the packaging was done in consideration of weight and to keep the figure more secure. I just received it today and the box was lighter than I expected. Can't wait to check it out when I get home!

I think the packaging was done in consideration of weight and to keep the figure more secure. I just received it today and the box was lighter than I expected. Can't wait to check it out when I get home!

you'll love it. Just be careful when taking the styrofoam lid off, just dont pull it off work your way around.

I took some shots last night when I got him out of the box. I am almost afraid to post cause my pics are crap and don't do him justice. Anyways, couldn't be happier with him, I'd really like to have a Mk III diecast, hope these sell well enough that they revisit some of the other releases. Out of the pics I took on my phone, I think this one came out the best. I tried to do pics showing how well he does the repulsor pose, but they came out very fuzzy, so whatever... :cuss

99TpZu0.jpg

Got mine tonight. Nothing missing, but the box had been opened and all the batteries and the screwdriver were in with the figure, and not in the seperate section. Also the head for the mini version was pulled off and floating about in the box.
Great figure though.

Wonder what happened there. Did you buy from Sideshow and was this perhaps one that was previously returned to them supposedly unopened but not?

So happy the diecast is nice on this. Skipped WM II, but have Mk. XLII on order. Looks like a good amount of metal too. Confidence in HT remains!

Got mine yesterday, extremely happy with it.

THANK YOU HOT TOYS for having the batteries separate.

the figure feels so solid, and everythings moves so nicely.

So the general thinking is diecast has made these releases superior.

Tremendous! I agree. Strengthens my diecast theory as well- revisit the popular Mark releases please Mr. Hot Toys CEO. Lets improve the older releases with superiority!

Just got home from work and opened this figure first thing.....wow, just wow! To start, the box is probably the nicest Iron Man box to date....And this figure is superb. The second I picked it up you feel such a tremendous weight difference.

After holding and playing with WM MKII , I cannot wait at all for the Iron Patriot. He will definitely be worth such s log wait. Thank you Hot Toys!!!

Fook, hated the paint job on Iron Patriot but it is becoming more alluring everyday I see the MKII.

Tremendous! I agree. Strengthens my diecast theory as well- revisit the popular Mark releases please Mr. Hot Toys CEO. Lets improve the older releases with superiority!

are 2/3 of your posts trying to convince everyone or???

As much as I would like to see this as well I don't see them doing a reboot any time soon, with the new captain America, guardians of the galaxy and avengers 2 coming out within a year's timeframe Ht will have there hands full for some years to come. But I could see one day, after all the movies have come out and they have milked every movie for all they can they will probably do a reboot. That is if IM is still as hot as it is.

Back