1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracking says the 4th. So glad I got in on the waitlist for this. I was sceptical about Diecast at first, but glad I pulled the trigger. I was totally unimpressed upon opening my Midas, hopefully this will be the exact opposite unboxing.

I got mine via next day air which was worth the extra expense for this figure. I'll try to post pics later tonight. Since Vader won't fit in the Master Lighthouse, War Machine is taking his place.

Got my shipping notice and Tuesday is the day. It cant come soon enough. I have Mandarin and Jor-El coming monday, War Machine tuesday and Tony Stark mechanic most likely the following Monday.

Mine arrives Tuesday. So mine is packed out and weighing in at 7.6 lbs. Is that the same weight everyone has with a pack out? Just want to do the check for bonus goodies. :)

Mine weighs 7.4 lbs with packout. They are shipping out the collector kits it seems with the duster and collector tools. Perhaps you will get one of those. I just received one in my EX Vader.

Yea that's probably what it is. I got one with Vader and another today with the dynamic figure stand. I don't mind having a few. Those kits are handy!

I just saw Optibotimus' great review of this figure and was pleasantly surprised to find that the batteries are separately packed. No more worries regarding leaking batteries if you decide not to open immediately or for those who like keep their figures mint in box. Hopefully, this is what Hot Toys does for all their future figures. Oh yeah, a screw driver is now also included with the packaged batteries. Can't wait for mine to come.

Cancelled mine a few days ago...so there will be more conversions...just not worth $47 more for a little green war machine....not a cool enough exclusive...

My waitlist for the exclusive converted! I was just wondering if I should just get the regular this afternoon too

Mine too! Happy as i was going to get it either way after seeing how nice it came out. The exclusive isn't anything special but for the same price, why not? :clap

Back