1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice about 20 minutes ago got to love a 7 day notice for a figure after just paying for MOS and Celtic back to back. lol

Got my shipping soon notice! Kinda scared im gonna get hit with a few of these figures all at once. Got celtic pred, mk 42 and IP on order plus red snapper but I guess hes still April now. And when is heartbreaker still Feb? :panic:

Got my Processing Order too.....I was originally Waitlisted and it converted a month ago. Interesting they must be getting them all in at once..........where is OMG? Usually his pics give me a 30 day warning. I just got SSC Vader, MOS Supes, and Jor El in the last week, and now this.......my wallet is hurting.

JP

Just got my shipping notice too!! What an expensive month OMG I hope Iron Patriot dosent ship along War Machine Mk 2

Just checked on sideshow and alterego and they both have IP and Red Snap for April as well as mk42 and heartbreaker for Feb. We shall see how these next few months play out. I wouldn't mind some delays for a change. :lol

Got my shipping/charge notice as well. These things are coming in fast. Hurting the wallet right after the holidays too. Ugh! Got charged for Vader, Baroness, Cobra Commander all this past week. Want heartbreaker too but he's going to have to wait a bit. Hopefully he won't sell out anytime soon.

I was just told that they start processing WM on Jan 24th. They aren't doing any early processing as of now. But my final flex is Feb 5, so I am fine with waiting another week

Its possible its a small batch as I highly doubt that they will be giving us first dibs if so were is are thre hk bloggers pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Awesome news! Been so much crap already this year, its crazy, but this being my first diecast ever I'm a little more excited about this. I didn't PO the other diecasts, maybe after having this in hand I'll want the others.

So this is how it feels to get an exclusive wait list converted and not having to wait for the final flex payment!
Goes from last place straight to first!! So excited and can't wait LOL! Yeap just got the email!!

Got my 7 day notice a little while ago for the regular version. Weird feeling ordering a figure and getting that notice right away...it's normally an agonizing months long wait lol.

Am on waiting list for exclusive. Wonder if that will pan out. Never done the waiting list. Nonexclusive received yesterday.

"Want some candy?"

Back