1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also got my processing email. It says that they are expecting it in the warehouse within 7 days. Also says to make sure all of my shipping/payment information is correct by Jan. 28th. Is this real life?

32 figures in 8 months is some kind of amazing. I have 29 over 4 years.

I haven't received anything. I am on the waiting list for the exclusive. I also bought the regular version and received my email notice this week. I may have mis-communicated above. I actually just recently got on the exclusive waiting list via SSC web site. Search for it via archives and then you should see the waiting list sign up button. I ran into it by accident, I recall.

My wait list for the exclusive converted in November and I got my 7 day notice today. First time I've gotten a 7 day instead of 14 day notice. December and January releases are kicking my wallet's ***. T-800 regular and exclusive, Midas, The Mechanic, Jor-El, Superman, Baroness, Cobra Commander, Darth Vader, Darth Malgus, and War Machine in 2 months--I'm going to have to learn some self-control this year. Of course, these were all supposed to be spread out over several months but between the delays AND early releases I got hit hard in a short amount of time. Hopefully I will have a break to catch up until the middle of the year.

Is a gummy what I think it is (a piece of candy) or is that slang for something?

It is actually a Plastic Green Hologram style Solid mini War machine Mark I figure about 3" tall. The same type of figure that has come with all of the Iron Man Exclusives. Hope this helps.

I'm on the Ex wait list so I strongly advise all above on-the-fence freaks to cancel:pray:

Well last time the did this they released a small batch and then the rest followed a month later I think it was with nick fury and one other figure I mean if you want to get techical side show has yet to recieve the crow,roadblock,superman man of steel so who knows

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Just got off chat with Sideshow and upgraded my shipping (which I had to pay extra for). Sideshow Elise assured me my order will ship out on Tuesday and I should receive it Thursday. Can't wait to see how the die cast turns out.

Just got off chat with Sideshow and upgraded my shipping (which I had to pay extra for). Sideshow Elise assured me my order will ship out on Tuesday and I should receive it Thursday. Can't wait to see how the die cast turns out.

I also called up to get a packout for this figure and was told the same; orders will be processed on Tuesday the 28th. CAN'T WAIT!!! So excited to get this figure. Hopefully Iron Patriot isn't far behind.

Back