1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this comes out soon cuz I'm dying to see how the diecast turns out. Just PO'd the mark 42 and want to know if I made the right decision.

I hope this comes out soon cuz I'm dying to see how the diecast turns out. Just PO'd the mark 42 and want to know if I made the right decision.
Thanks for the info, Webb Head. This is only my third IM-related figure and really looking forward to getting it in-hand. Love the design and colour scheme.

I sold my PO receipt, but still looking forward to how it would turn out.
Hopefully WM will actually be a WM we know from comics and actually do something in AC2.

Who doesn't love a robot suit with loads of guns :borg

so apparently...

Attachments

• 12332_203025276552913_1120244664_n.jpg
    12332_203025276552913_1120244664_n.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 452
Wow, SSC updated theirs as well, January 2014. Guess the people who ordered will be getting their neat little surprise early :wink1:

That War Machine MK II is going to be shipping soon. Great news and thanks for the update, guy66657. Will have to contact SSC and see about paying mine off early once it's showing as in-stock (final flex is scheduled for February 25).

Just preordered this. If the diecast works, definitely going to be lobbying for a diecast release of an earlier Mark. But this figure is too bada$$ to pass on. Can't wait!

I just got a shipping soon email for January 28th. Damn... Mine is the exclusive so I don't want to cancel, but I don't want to pay for this right now either having just paid my final payment for Vader.

I did as well. This is their first Die Cast figure, right?

Congrats to all you guys! :clap :yess: Yes, Iron Patriot and Mk 42 were announced first, but this is the first one that is coming out! I think they have Robocop as well and that's it for the time being.

I also got my processing email. It says that they are expecting it in the warehouse within 7 days. Also says to make sure all of my shipping/payment information is correct by Jan. 28th. Is this real life?

Back