1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What new IM movie before iron man 3?

I just watched it again at 2am. Iron Man: Rise Of Technovore Amazon [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Man-Rise-Of-Technovore/dp/B00CDUAEPQ/ref=sr_1_12?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1368820020&sr=1-12&keywords=iron+man"]Link $13.99[/ame]

When a young terrorist named Ezekiel Stane attacks Starks Industries with a lethal biotechnology that threatens to destroy the world, it is up to IRON MAN to hunt down Stane and his bio-enhanced monsters known as Technovores. This new chapter in the Iron Man franchise also brings together favorite characters ...

It's really not all that bad. But what do I know, I buy them all.

It has the best Marvel Hero, Pusher, then less know. BW, Hawkeye (seem he can only shoot 3 arrows at once).

I wanted to get that, it looked pretty good. Some of those animated movies are pretty awesome.

That reminds me, the new Avengers animated series debuts on the 26th.

Interesting. Its annoying that they canned EMH. I though for a cartoon, it was really well done with good overarching plots. I'm interested in the Hulk show as well.

I know, I loved EMH. One of my favorite animated series on TV. And from the preview, the new one doesn't look as good IMO. We'll see.

It's the other way around, it was grey first then painted the red white and blue. It says that in the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchStance
I just came back from Iron Man 3 and I never saw the WM2 suit .. is this just a repainted Iron Patriot suit to look like WM?
Quote:

Not true, both the suits are very different.
It's all about how you hold your gun.
To impress the girls, as most guys would now, it's all about how it hangs, and how you play with your gun, do you use your left hand or do you use the right hand when you play with it :wink1:
The Patriot's big gun hangs to the right and the War Machine's big gun hangs to the left.

So they a totally different suits.

Last edited:
I wanted to get that, it looked pretty good. Some of those animated movies are pretty awesome.

That reminds me, the new Avengers animated series debuts on the 26th.

I order it, watched it today at 2am. But what kills my GF is the new Spider-man. I don't do live TV and she order Netflix. So I watched this. Its a odd show, as with Avengers (see my tag line).

I like the 1st Iromanm, not the movie the animated one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchStance
I just came back from Iron Man 3 and I never saw the WM2 suit .. is this just a repainted Iron Patriot suit to look like WM?
Quote:

Not true, both the suits are very different.
It's all about how you hold your gun.
To impress the girls, as most guys would now, it's all about how it hangs, and how you play with your gun, do you use your left hand or do you use the right hand when you play with it :wink1:
The Patriot's big gun hangs to the right and the War Machine's big gun hangs to the left.

So they a totally different suits.

Yes its a new suit from IM 2 but not from IM3, it never shows this in the movie but they upgraded the suits and originally the WM mark II was grey just like the WM mark I, they only changed the color and name because "war machine" sounded "scary" vs iron patriot. And the colors are more a USA type of look/colors. If you look back the answer I was answering he asked was which came first, grey WM mark II or the iron patriot mark II.

Just saw IM3 today (finally) and I never saw the WM M2 armor in the movie, but my wife said at the end, Tony was in it (I don't think so). Was she right or am I just wrong? And if WM M2 is not in the movie, what's up w/ HT making the figure then??

Sorry if this has been posted already!

Last edited:
In the Iron Man 3 Prelude comic, Tony make War MAchine Mark II for James Rhodes here.The plot takes place at the same time the Avengers. I hope that helps.

Reed the two comics. There are a lot of information.

That does help, thank you very much. I do not have enough money to buy all the IM armors and am looking to add Mark 42 and Iron Patriot as they are more of the 'star' amours in the movie. I was thinking about WM M2, but since it's not really in the movie, I'll pass.

That does help, thank you very much. I do not have enough money to buy all the IM armors and am looking to add Mark 42 and Iron Patriot as they are more of the 'star' amours in the movie. I was thinking about WM M2, but since it's not really in the movie, I'll pass.

Read the comic books. You will understand. WMM2 is the only mark anyone can get into. The rest can kill the driver.

Read the comic books. You will understand. WMM2 is the only mark anyone can get into. The rest can kill the driver.

That sounds awesome, may have to grab the comic to get into this! However, again, w/ my limited funds, I am just gonna get the 2 'stars' of the movie and may have to get WM M2 at a later point in time! :hi5:

War Machine has always been a bad dude. He seem more in demand than some of the other armors. Grabbed a couple of these guys.

Just saw IM3 today (finally) and I never saw the WM M2 armor in the movie, but my wife said at the end, Tony was in it (I don't think so). Was she right or am I just wrong? And if WM M2 is not in the movie, what's up w/ HT making the figure then??

Sorry if this has been posted already!

The one at the end wasn't WM M2 it was Hot Rod.

In the Iron Man 3 Prelude comic, Tony make War MAchine Mark II for James Rhodes here.The plot takes place at the same time the Avengers. I hope that helps.

Reed the two comics. There are a lot of information.
I wouldn't recommend reading it, it's pretty boring. Everything you need to know is right there.

The Iron Man 3 Art Book also shows that the War Machine Mark II was designed by concept artists first, then repainted into Iron Patriot. It was probably cut from the movie at some point in development.

I wouldn't recommend reading it, it's pretty boring. Everything you need to know is right there.

The Iron Man 3 Art Book also shows that the War Machine Mark II was designed by concept artists first, then repainted into Iron Patriot. It was probably cut from the movie at some point in development.

Each there own. Buy what one likes it's that's person stuff and money. In the books he kick but. In the mmovie he had it kicked. Me I like the comic one better.

Back