1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just said that it wasnt....

well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!!! :lol

steve-martin-crazy-jokes.jpg

I think it was ThatIsTooReal that mention MK III & Mk VII were going to made in diecast.

Wait list already...I didn't realize it would be this fast. I thought I had a few months to think it over...lol

Sent from the Batcave using Tapatalk

Ordered, Yes I thought it would be diecast (at that price) but. Its the last IM I need so it's bought. I can close my ordering after Vader this month.

It went on waitlist pretty quick. I'm sure po for it will come back up.

For the EX? Sorry but I think that's it unless people cancel there orders, which probably wont happened until next year when there card declines or they cant/don't want to pay.

I just came back from Iron Man 3 and I never saw the WM2 suit .. is this just a repainted Iron Patriot suit to look like WM?

If's its already been asked, sorry.

I just came back from Iron Man 3 and I never saw the WM2 suit .. is this just a repainted Iron Patriot suit to look like WM?

If's its already been asked, sorry.

It's the other way around, it was grey first then painted the red white and blue. It says that in the movie.

They never announced the diecast mark VII... OMG said they probably would, that's it...nothing anywhere close to official

Thanks for the response. I hope they rerelease the past Marks in diecast form instead of buying the older releases on eBay but I guess most collectors will be pissed off?

Looking at the art book really made me want this, it has more pages of concept art than Iron Patriot!

Someone posted about this mark not being in IM3. They are right. But it's in the Comics after IM2 and in the new IM movie that just came out about a week before IM3.

Back