1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Diecast MMS198D03 War Machine Mark 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Scale Limited Edition Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine 2.0

This doesn't look like a repaint of the original War Machine. It looks like the Mark II with some stuff tweaked.

say what?

Its the original paint scheme for the Iron Patriot... so effectively a repaint of the already announced IP figure.

This doesn't look like a repaint of the original War Machine. It looks like the Mark II with some stuff tweaked.
What? :dunno I didn't say it's a repaint of the old War Machine. I said this is a repaint of Iron Patriot, which it is.

Play-Imaginative-Iron-Man-3-Super-Alloy-Figures.jpg

No difference. None at all :monkey2

:lol

Stay strong man. Hang in there, you'll make it through. :lol

Not so much a repaint of the War Machine but rather a repaint of a regular IM armor.
hot-toys-war-machine-iron-man-figure-6.jpg

play-imaginative-super-alloy-die-cast-iron-man-3-war-machine-17.jpg

play-imaginative-super-alloy-die-cast-iron-man-3-war-machine-2-04.jpg

play-imaginative-super-alloy-die-cast-iron-man-3-war-machine-23.jpg

What? :dunno I didn't say it's a repaint of the old War Machine. I said this is a repaint of Iron Patriot, which it is.

Play-Imaginative-Iron-Man-3-Super-Alloy-Figures.jpg

Stay strong man. Hang in there, you'll make it through. :lol

LOL since this is the War machine 2.0 thread, I assumed you were refering to a repaint of the original war machine :lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: 1/6 Scale Limited Edition Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine Mark 2

This is not a 2.0 War Machine. It is a War Machine Mark II. Please change the title on the first post. .

There we go, now that title is changed, my post looks like an *** LOL

It's not this release I'm biyatchin' about, it's the number of 'anticipation' and 'discussion' threads dedicated to Iron Man. Used to be a 'pics and specs' thread was created when the pics and specs were announced and folks discussed the movies and suits therein. Now it's like a rush to start an official thread at the slightest sniff of a teaser pic, and, failing that, start a 'discussion' thread where peeps can talk about all the stuff they already talk about in the other threads.

You're all Iron Man sluts, the lotta yers.

Grumpy-old-man.jpg

Sorry, but if you don't like so many IM threads,you don't have to post in them or even read them. I have no interest in the LOTR threads. So I never visit them. :dunno

I don't think i'm going to get any Iron Man 3 figures. too expensive and no more room XD I do like the original War Machine armor more than this one though.

I don't think i'm going to get any Iron Man 3 figures. too expensive and no more room XD I do like the original War Machine armor more than this one though.

Ditto. The original War Machine actually looked like a different character. This new one looks like a repaint of regular Iron Man armor.
I like the bulkiness of the first one really supports the name War Machine. This skinny one is like.... meh LOL

Sorry, but if you don't like so many IM threads,you don't have to post in them or even read them. I have no interest in the LOTR threads. So I never visit them. :dunno

What great advice. Filed under IDGAS :duff

Pass.

I wish reveal Gemini and shotgun all ready, gonna be disappointed if they don't make at least one of those

What great advice. Filed under IDGAS :duff

No reason to get crappy! But since you did, You can also GFY too.

Just because you don't like what someone posts doesn't mean its not true or real. Obviously, this all bothers you or you wouldn't be posting here.

Again, if you don't like this thread, GTFO! and STFO!

Pass.

I wish reveal Gemini and shotgun all ready, gonna be disappointed if they don't make at least one of those
I'm guessing they will seeing as Play Imag is pumping out a 1/4 versions of Gemini.

This looks like the next one to be announced though, along with Iron Whiplash.

Both will be bought...
I'm on the fence about this one. If it's plastic and cheaper, I might just have to get this but I still think the original one is better. This one is too slim to have the War Machine name IMO. The original one looked like a "War Machine" with it's bulk and weapons.

I'm on the fence about this one. If it's plastic and cheaper, I might just have to get this but I still think the original one is better. This one is too slim to have the War Machine name IMO. The original one looked like a "War Machine" with it's bulk and weapons.

I haven't seen the movie perhaps this will surprise???? I like the sleek look and color scheme therefore, Mark XLII and WM2 will be my only armor purchases from the film. The others don't do much for me thus far

No reason to get crappy! But since you did, You can also GFY too.

Just because you don't like what someone posts doesn't mean its not true or real. Obviously, this all bothers you or you wouldn't be posting here.

Again, if you don't like this thread, GTFO! and STFO!

:lol This is the post where it should have ended:

No difference. None at all :monkey2

:lol

But you just had to get a word in 9 posts later. That's why I bit on your sanctimonious, patronising, retirement-village drivel. Maybe you're the grumpy old man I thought I was :duff

Re: 1/6 Scale Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - War Machine 2.0

I think I prefer the design for the Iron Man 2 War Machine. It's weird if this isn't going to be metal since Iron Patriot is.
Same here. The only reason I thought War Machine was kinda cool vs. regular Iron Man was that it was bulkier and looked like it was an offensive beast, as the Mark I War Machine did. This was back in the early '90s before there were millions of Iron Man armors of all varieties, and a version of the armor in a very different color, with distinct features, and a different guy using it was actually kind of novel and cool back then. This new one just looks like a regular IM armor with a gun on the shoulder to me.

if this is plastic its an instant buy for me, if not its just like all the rest, although I totally see this as just a diecast IP repaint

Back