1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure this has been covered before, but I can't find it.......what type of blacklight set-up are people using to display this bad boy? I'd love some suggestions.

Look up “Toys-Box Iron Man Hangar 4.0” on eBay. The cheapest one is going $150.03 or best offer. I’m not sure how much the retail price is so I don’t know if that’s a good deal or not.

Well those who spent money on the coupons sorry but I understand it’s the security more. But I said it’d be up on SS.

I got lucky last week and tried a code that worked from one of their ridiculous Twitter stunts at NYCC. But after reading the last few pages I feel like $30 was money well spent by anyone just to avoid the soul destroying 'ten minutes to get a figure in your cart then the site crashes while you're checking out' ********.

Yeah i picked up a code also for $20 since i work at a hospital and sometimes (like today) it's to busy to spend time trying to order something like this. I did get 3 emails but i would have not had anytime to order this before it went to WL.

I got three emails. No text. Randomly checked my email right after the third one. Purchased. Boom, waitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious SSC hasn't charged my card yet for the NRD. Hopefully the charge will show up tomorrow.

Weird. I got charged instantly. It’s the only reason I knew my order went through since the website sent me to an error page after I clicked the place order button.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know where to buy this stand?

Attachments

• 6FF0C8A7-8958-4ABE-998B-30A6B048C828.jpeg
    6FF0C8A7-8958-4ABE-998B-30A6B048C828.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 434
wow cool base, only seen the hall of armor version. Would love to know too

I had purchased a card from a seller on ebay, and it just arrived today, he included a free infinity gauntlet pin from sideshow's booth so that is very cool :) guess i won't be filing a case :) can't wait for this figure!

Back