1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a terrible mistake, I missed this.
I have subscribe to this Thread (Instantly, using email) but did not receive any email

Yea I missed it too, so I'm on the waitlist; I've never wanted a waitlist conversion more. I love the look of this figure

Although the light seems to affect the interior white panelling (and presumably will affect the 'white' bits of the figure in a similar way?), I don't think it is UV. Just very bright Blue LED. A couple of photos I've just taken...

kjBDwL9l.jpg

du9OQEYl.jpg

Grabbed this for $93.99 with the 10% off code today and my eBay Bucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to me that you can achieve the same affect as this light up box by using LED strips in your detolf ,as those on the light up box are not UV according to some here. I have the LED strips that change color and it has this exact same color in it's various color schemes. Only $26 or so. You can find them on amazon.

I've seen boxes with red Hot Toys EXCLUSIVE stickers on front, and with green ones. I presume, the ones with the green stickers were members only figures (Shanghai Disney Resort), and the ones with the red stickers are the ones sold on other places, like toy fairs & Sideshow?

Last edited:
Can't be too much longer before we start getting notices for this guy. :impatient:

The notices can’t come soon enough. Been wanting this figure since the day it was announced. Don’t care about the code I purchased as it is a minimal add on to retail, especially considering what this figure is auctioning for on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m actually really excited to see everyone’s display choice with this guy. Both poses and how/where it fits in. I have it coming but haven’t decided on a stand or anything yet. He’s my only spin-off iron man

The notices can’t come soon enough. Been wanting this figure since the day it was announced. Don’t care about the code I purchased as it is a minimal add on to retail, especially considering what this figure is auctioning for on eBay.

Yeah eBay prices are ridiculous right now! :gah:

I took a risky click gamble... there was a seller who listed it for $82.63 with ""just to explain i made this with a cheap price because we have a big quantity and sold all of them.so our supplier made this as gift for us so we made it with a cheap price for our customers.shipped after 25 days from ordering date. Good Luck.Remember we can sell with this price only 5 Pieces."

Crossing fingers to see if I lucked out! If not, oh well time to retrieve my money from PayPal!

I took a risky click gamble... there was a seller who listed it for $82.63 with ""just to explain i made this with a cheap price because we have a big quantity and sold all of them.so our supplier made this as gift for us so we made it with a cheap price for our customers.shipped after 25 days from ordering date. Good Luck.Remember we can sell with this price only 5 Pieces."

Crossing fingers to see if I lucked out! If not, oh well time to retrieve my money from PayPal!

Sorry this made me laugh. That would literally be giving money (at least $300) away if they did that. All of those to good to be true eBay sales on Hot Toys the last couple years have turned out to be keychains, small $5 Walmart type figures or they just disappeared with the cash and sent nothing.

Nobody has ever got what they wanted.

haha yeah i know it's super sketch but i figured low risk gamble. anyways the seller just canceled my transaction.. oh well

I am still happy with my decision to pass on this one. With buying 2 each of the Mark IV and VI regular diecasts,
plus the 46 Concept Version and the Mark VII in the next 10 months, I am kind of Iron Man'd out at the moment.

I can say with pretty good confidence that I will have all the Iron Man pieces I really could want from Hot Toys.

- Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Set
- Diecast Mark IV
- Diecast Mark IV with Gantry
- Diecast Mark V
- Diecast Mark VI
- Diecast Mark VI with Battle Damage
- Diecast Mark VII
- Diecast Mark VII with Battle Damage
- 1/4 Scale Mark XLII
- Diecast Mark XLIII
- 1/4 Scale Mark XLIII
- 1/4 Scale Mark XLV
- Hulkbuster
- Diecast Mark XLVI
- Diecast Mark XLVI Concept Version
- Diecast Mark XLVII

I know I will not have the display room or equipment to make the most out of the glowing feature anyhow,
and still don't like the look of this without the lights or the blacklight effect.

Last edited:
Back