1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow the Toys-Box Hangar 4.0 looks great, can't wait to get mine, its not expensive if you buy it quick and don't think about it, lol :)

Definitely not cheap (about 1/2 the cost of a new figure for me) but definitely worth it. The build quality is superb (surprisingly heavy), it looks killer and it will certainly show this guy off to his maximum potential.

Just assembled my Toys-Box Hangar 4.0, which arrived from China this morning...

mlzKyCal.jpg

...now the wait for Mr. Neon Tech from Sideshow.

Can you show how it is wired? I don’t see any pics on eBay that show the ac adaptor or how long the wire is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you show how it is wired? I don’t see any pics on eBay that show the ac adaptor or how long the wire is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AC adaptor lead is approximately 54" / 137 cm long. You'll need 1-2 inches of breathing space behind the box to allow the jack to plug in (it's a straight jack, not right angled) - it plugs into the top panel of the unit.

Some photos of the adaptor and assembly instructions (sorry for the poor quality)...

xh6glwlm.jpg

gLJmRSFm.jpg

vaRVOoFl.jpg

F6PIJVSl.jpg

AC adaptor lead is approximately 54" / 137 cm long. You'll need 1-2 inches of breathing space behind the box to allow the jack to plug in (it's a straight jack, not right angled) - it plugs into the top panel of the unit.

Some photos of the adaptor and assembly instructions (sorry for the poor quality)...

xh6glwlm.jpg

gLJmRSFm.jpg

vaRVOoFl.jpg

F6PIJVSl.jpg

Awesome, thanks a ton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xh6glwlm.jpg

gLJmRSFm.jpg
Did you get to choose the adapter/plug type, or does it standard come with the one in the picture? I'd love me one too.

I got the email but no text. At least the email came through. Took 40 minutes of reloading but I got one. Went on chat just after 2pm and got them to adjust it to the payment plan. Couldn't do it with the multiple attempts at first so I just made sure I got one. It's all good now.
I thought it was too hectic to go for a payment plan at the time the figure went live. I figured I'd do it later. Now that the figures is wait listed, payment plans are no longer possible. :(

Changed from "waitlist" to "sold out" on ssc... I really expected this to not be as limited as they made it out to be.... Still doesn't make me want it, but congrats to anyone that secured it.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Changed from "waitlist" to "sold out" on ssc... I really expected this to not be as limited as they made it out to be.... Still doesn't make me want it, but congrats to anyone that secured it.

View attachment 430716

How does something go from waitlist to sold out prior to shipping anything?

Did they oversell? Hot Toys give them fewer pieces than originally told?

Edit: maybe they only take so many waitlist orders?

It is most likely that they don't want to take on too many wait list orders... "Sold out" figures that haven't been released yet have come back to waitlist or even in stock before.

I heard that hanger accessory for the neon tech isn’t a black light. It’s blue LED...

blue led would be better than uv right? i'm not sure how much of a risk tbere is of uv light damaging the paint.

Although the light seems to affect the interior white panelling (and presumably will affect the 'white' bits of the figure in a similar way?), I don't think it is UV. Just very bright Blue LED. A couple of photos I've just taken...

kjBDwL9l.jpg

du9OQEYl.jpg

blue led would be better than uv right? i'm not sure how much of a risk tbere is of uv light damaging the paint.

The blue will make it light up but not glow as well as real UV. But yeah, the blue won’t damage the paint like the UV may.

Back