1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well come to think of it i might pay $50 for a code, maybe $75, but i have poor impulse control... And i keep a spreadsheet since i've started collecting hot toys again, and wow i have spent way too much over the last few months... Still though having fun :)

I think it's a very good idea that SS put a time limit for the code but I think it should expire sooner than midnight. Let's say within hours but that might be difficult to implement.

How much is SS selling it for?

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 10.09.13 AM.jpg

385, plus 20 for shipping, another 30 or so in taxes... ouch... but it lights up, its neon! lol... i'm terrible i'll probably bite if i can get it for retail but still hitting almost $450...

Maybe i should take another 1 day vacation again instead :)

There are two codes up on ebay now for $200 each... good luck to everyone

Well..... broke down and bought a code on eBay. Had a $20 code that was expiring to offset. Still not overly excited I paid over retail, even though I swore I wouldn’t (I am weak haha) but the extra few bucks was worth the peace of mind to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

you paid for the code on ebay? to be emailed to you?

So Sideshow watches to make sure nobody gets more than one code but freely gives out codes. They should make you preorder on the spot.

The codes are now on eBay. Just annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched two of them go for $200 a piece already too... that makes it almost $600+... crazy but interesting...

So Sideshow watches to make sure nobody gets more than one code but freely gives out codes. They should make you preorder on the spot.

The codes are now on eBay. Just annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but you can buy the code, then claim your money back once you get it cause you cant sell digital items on Ebay, the seller would have to physically mail you the code card and by then the code would be no good, easy way to get one of these, just buy it, wait a week (use the code obvs) and get a refund

Yeah but you can buy the code, then claim your money back once you get it cause you cant sell digital items on Ebay, the seller would have to physically mail you the code card and by then the code would be no good, easy way to get one of these, just buy it, wait a week (use the code obvs) and get a refund

Yea i guess that is one way of doing it... a little shady, but then again selling these cards for 200 is also shady...

Back