1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And (of course) when your numbers are wrong you will be vilified here regardless. [emoji38]
Exactly. Fortunately, I have a protection spell against 19 year old internet troll warriors who have to be right about everything and live in their moms basements. The age used in this post is simply to give an example of who my protection spell works on. No actual 19 year old internet troll warriors who have to be right about everything and live in their moms basements were harmed making this post. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Exactly. Fortunately, I have a protection spell against 19 year old internet troll warriors who have to be right about everything and live in their moms basements. The age used in this post is simply to give an example of who my protection spell works on. No actual 19 year old internet troll warriors who have to be right about everything and live in their moms basements were harmed making this post. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

See here, I'm sick and tired of these generalizations. I'm 19 and I don't live in my mom's basement. I still live in my own room and still sleep in my race car bed. Now don't you feel silly! (lol) ;) (I'm not 19 either)

Did they take down the page to put in the code? Can’t find it anymore. Guessing it will go back up tomorrow when NYCC starts but just kinda weird they took it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Done they said they should have left for the site hopefully 626CF7B8-B960-4D63-8EFB-064A97BBD563.jpg

Was able to grab a card from Sideshow booth and they were just handing them out no badge scan or anything. But you have till midnight to order if you get a card. I just ordered one while at the con!

Was able to grab a card from Sideshow booth and they were just handing them out no badge scan or anything. But you have till midnight to order if you get a card. I just ordered one while at the con!

Did they say how many they had or was there just fat stacks? I ask cause my friend is gonna get me one but don’t think she’ll be there for a little while.

I heard from someone that they arrived at 11am and went to booth and all cards are done for the day - supposedly they give out 500 a day! Which means 2000 in stock!! Not 100% sure if true but if I pass he booth again I will ask.

I heard from someone that they arrived at 11am and went to booth and all cards are done for the day - supposedly they give out 500 a day! Which means 2000 in stock!! Not 100% sure if true but if I pass he booth again I will ask.

Well..... broke down and bought a code on eBay. Had a $20 code that was expiring to offset. Still not overly excited I paid over retail, even though I swore I wouldn’t (I am weak haha) but the extra few bucks was worth the peace of mind to me.

There is a code up on eBay for 200, wow that's crazy, and i saw a few figures go up for sale yesterday for 1200 :):) haha oh well i think I'm just going to have fun and wait and see... I don't even think I'd pay 500 at this point... but I'm not a big iron man collector, if i was then things would be different... If someone like me was in charge of marketing then this would be the plan the whole time, release a few in Asia, watch and see if the price goes up, hype them up and dump at a con... I wonder how many of the tickets they give out will actually convert... some people at cons just like to be handed free stuff, doesn't mean they will order, any idea of what the price is on sideshow?

Fun though, watching and reading about all this, and that is a big part of why i collect, because its fun, and besides if they make a ton which it almost sounds like they are, then picking up a used one later will not be hard :) And i love used hot toys, most collectors just put them in a case and that's it, and since that is what i'm going to do who cares :)

Back