1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Sideshow's NYCC 2018 Exclusive item is Hot Toys' Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Diecast Sixth Scale Figure! Visit Sideshow's booth, #1912, to receive complete information on how you can get this collectible for yourself! Supplies will be limited"

They might have some for sale online after the show

where is this news from?

Looks like Thursday tickets are still available.... am I crazy to want to fly up Thursday morning, go to the show, and fly home after grabbing some pizza? Because I'm strongly considering it.

Looks like Thursday tickets are still available.... am I crazy to want to fly up Thursday morning, go to the show, and fly home after grabbing some pizza? Because I'm strongly considering it.

I paid $700 for my Neon Tech. I think retail is $350ish. You’ll pay the same as me, but you get a free trip to NYC.

I don't think there has ever been an official NYCC Hot Toys Exclusive. So I wonder if this will be a situation where they have XXX number of them just to sell at the con, or if the info/anouncement will be that it will be available through Sideshow now?

I don't think there has ever been an official NYCC Hot Toys Exclusive. So I wonder if this will be a situation where they have XXX number of them just to sell at the con, or if the info/anouncement will be that it will be available through Sideshow now?

I overpaid for this thinking it would not be available. I thought it was going to be similar to the chrome Midas. I have been to NYCC since the beginning. I go every single year. Never has there been a Hot Toys exclusive. I’m glad it will be available. Just sad that I overpaid. But I love my iTron Man.

I overpaid for this thinking it would not be available. I thought it was going to be similar to the chrome Midas. I have been to NYCC since the beginning. I go every single year. Never has there been a Hot Toys exclusive. I’m glad it will be available. Just sad that I overpaid. But I love my iTron Man.

Sorry to hear you overpaid. If you're going this year, I'll gladly pay you a little extra to pick me one up ( if they are physically available there ) to help offset what you paid for your. :wave

Sorry to hear you overpaid. If you're going this year, I'll gladly pay you a little extra to pick me one up ( if they are physically available there ) to help offset what you paid for your. :wave

Happy to help. I’ll contact you as NYCC gets closer. Maybe SSC will let people Pre-order and then pick up at the con. I won’t charge extra. I’ll just charge shipping. They actually have a place to ship onsite. I’ll purchase and ship same day.

Happy to help. I’ll contact you as NYCC gets closer. Maybe SSC will let people Pre-order and then pick up at the con. I won’t charge extra. I’ll just charge shipping. They actually have a place to ship onsite. I’ll purchase and ship same day.

Wow. You're a good MANny. :rotfl :hi5: Thanks

Very cool thing to do

I'm sure it was true at the time. HT most likely had stock left over from the the shows overseas.
This... SSC only does and knows as much as HT tells them at the time, and even then they sometimes get it wrong. There is no way they could have known HT would have some for them to sell months later.

I’ll follow this thread closely ... sadly, I was at SDCC and like most have already said, SS said wouldn’t be available in the US.
I was just going to pull the trigger on eBay, but now, there’s a little hope... maybe a price drop. Fingers crossed.

I have a feeling it will be released more widely. I was in a chat on sideshow's livestream on YouTube and the person running the Sideshow account in the chat hinted at it to me. So I wouldn't be surprised if they end up getting it eventually. I'll be super happy to get it if they do!

Nice! I’d be happy as well.
Does anyone know the production numbers on this one?

Back