1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I doubt it will drop to retail. But I have watched it go from over $800 to under $700 over the last week or 2.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I averaged out the ones that sold in August so far and it's between $712-$740.00. There was one that sold for $483.60 but that seller had no feedback so that is probably a scam.

Yep. I've been watching very closely. I did see a few on FB that were @ $650

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like they are legit and you got the last one. Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep an eye on his site. Sometimes things come back up as available. Or check in with him after its released he might have some available. I've scored a few things like that.

Keep an eye on his site. Sometimes things come back up as available. Or check in with him after its released he might have some available. I've scored a few things like that.

Will do. Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Display must have blacklight. Sooo sexy with the blacklights.

Ly4ee3e.jpg

HqdJmTZ.jpg

Just ordered this from ThePachStore.com. Never heard of them, but seemed to be legit per other collector forums. It was a little less pricey than EBay.

"Sideshow's NYCC 2018 Exclusive item is Hot Toys' Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Diecast Sixth Scale Figure! Visit Sideshow's booth, #1912, to receive complete information on how you can get this collectible for yourself! Supplies will be limited"

They might have some for sale online after the show

Back