1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So would there be anywhere to buy this online that isn't eBay and preferably isn't $700+? I'm still hoping once the convention circuit is done for this guy Sideshow gets a quantity, but it's seeming less and less likely...

So would there be anywhere to buy this online that isn't eBay and preferably isn't $700+? I'm still hoping once the convention circuit is done for this guy Sideshow gets a quantity, but it's seeming less and less likely...

Unfortunately no. It's an Asia exclusive and like the previous Asia exclusive Plated Midas, SS didn't get it and SS has proclaimed they won't get this one at all.

The Kidult shop had these for pre order for $590.00 but they are currently sold out.

Man, I wish this one was widely available. It looks so cool. I love Tron and the mash up just works so well.

Just got an email from Kidult shop, saying that my Neon Tech Mark IV has been shipped! As of right now tracking number isn't updated yet with estimated delivery date.

Man, I wish this one was widely available. It looks so cool. I love Tron and the mash up just works so well.

I hear ya, i love Tron and Iron Man too so this one was too awesome not to get. Just ordered him. Now gotta see when he ships.

Figure Shing in Mong Kok Hong Kong has 2 left as of this afternoon. Price is reasonable and cheaper than this one seller in the Sino plaza where Hot Toys S Bass is located at. Nice guy and reasonable prices. Cash only though.

I'll eventually get this. But I'm going to hold out a bit to see if it continues to drop a little in price

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree. I doubt it will drop to retail. But I have watched it go from over $800 to under $700 over the last week or 2.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back