1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter what I do, I can’t get the wrist lightbulb to light up on my NT Iron Man’s right hand. I know the batteries are in right because the blue light inside the forearm turns on, but the lightbulb at the wrist where the hands attached is perpetually dark. Anyone have this issue before or have any advice?

Thanks friend, I have 2 years of Premium, just back to forum and forget about this. This time tried to list it here for once without membership.

At any case if moderate will delete this comment - ok.

Anyway have a good day and happy collecting .

Question, I got this brand new on eBay and today I opened the back to try out the battery and looks like the inner panel of the battery is missing. It looks to me this was missed from manufacture. Is there a way I can contact hot toys for replacement?
b2e6ab9283328d6ee99ddb67b5e99eb7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Just opened this today and already opened a case with SS to return it. Helmet is missing a magnet and the body has some pretty major scuffs on it. Overall a disappointing figure in hand without any sort of special lighting. To me at least.

Just opened this today and already opened a case with SS to return it. Helmet is missing a magnet and the body has some pretty major scuffs on it. Overall a disappointing figure in hand without any sort of special lighting. To me at least.

Which is why I passed on it. Was never going to be able to keep it consistently lighted so it
essentially becomes a black and green striped figure, which is pretty meh.

I really loved this guy before the lights, and now, $20 later, I love it even more
57858d7364c71e81367cc4bc6289ad7e.jpg

2e6d10a4c7980a419e94ac6d85f2cdf4.jpg
cf682d227c44a93eb30247b6aaea47ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Same issue with mine. lots of scuffs all over the figure. opened a case last week but haven't heard anything yet from Sideshow

Besides the scuffs and face plate missing magnet is there other issues?

I think someone had issue with lights not working on certain parts?

One of the stock shoulder plates was missing on mine (have him currently displayed with the shoulder mounted missiles instead)

Opened a ticket with Sideshow - hopefully they can source the part.

Right flip up back shoulder has a missile missing at the bottom. Contacted SS, no reply yet. 5-7 day waiting time.

Those lighting strips do look deadly.

hey is it me or is it missing parts... it shows lot more parts on the pics compare to the real package

hey is it me or is it missing parts... it shows lot more parts on the pics compare to the real package

No missing parts on my end. The remaining parts are in the bottom compartment on the opposite side of the figure. There is an entire tray of parts that you have to pull out. Maybe you are just overlooking those?

Is it just me or does everyone get terrible service form Sideshow? 5-7 business days has turned into 14 business days(20 regular)with zero communication. Hang tight is the response when you go in chat room. She also says if you email with multiple inquiries you get put at the back of the que. Real nice service.

Back