1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best to use for him is UV strip lights mounted above the fig, they bring out all the details and make it look mean as hell.

qrBQjdE.jpg

Can you take a pic of your full set up? If its as easy as that and looks as good as yours, it would stop me from buying the light box

Can you take a pic of your full set up? If its as easy as that and looks as good as yours, it would stop me from buying the light box

That light box is garbage IMO, not the right light. This is a $15 solution and lights it way better then that box ever would. You can also pose him with action shots, flight and the arm lasers having the extra room.

That light box is garbage IMO, not the right light. This is a $15 solution and lights it way better then that box ever would. You can also pose him with action shots, flight and the arm lasers having the extra room.

yea I think you're right, the box isn't worth it. I've seen too many great pics without it. You only have one UV strip above the figure and that's it? Purchase link to the one you're using?

Is this what you've using?
221518f2efb433aac56ef205092c91f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I wonder if this could be a good option for the new Black Panther figure as well (instead of the LED light towers that will be provided).

I’ve never had any hall of armor displays. Would it be a pain to replace the lights in those for some that would benefit this guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be a stupid question so I apologize in advance...will the U/V from those black lights damage the figures? I ask because in the instruction booklets for the figures they say specifically to not expose them to U/V light.

Dunno. I mean Hot toys does not have the best record for their plastics holding up well anyways, so personally I’m not worried about it. They will break down faster by other natural causes than having a few watts of led shining on it. Heat and humidity is more of a degrading element than this would be.

This may be a stupid question so I apologize in advance...will the U/V from those black lights damage the figures? I ask because in the instruction booklets for the figures they say specifically to not expose them to U/V light.

May someone take a picture of the instruction regarding this warning? thank you

Back