1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are on the slippery slope. You’ve already jumped into the “not in the movies pool” with the Neon. All of your figures are Red, Gold and Silver. Think of how cool the blue and orange of Disco will look! Think of how much the green of Gamma will stand out! Let’s not forget our big orange Peacemaker friend or his pal blue and grey Shotgun. Maybe a little white on Starboost to tie it all together...

Yeah forgot the Mk46 Concept Art Armor should be showing up shortly as well. No siree bob on all the other ancillary armors for the most part. Rather pick up other characters for at least a bit of diversity haha. Like I mentioned before I was late to this 1/6 party and enjoying other hobbies. It was like a wtf have I been missing moment when I got that diecast Mk46 goodness about a year ago. I just sell off other items from my other hobby to fund these for the most part so I'm straight.

Yeah forgot the Mk46 Concept Art Armor should be showing up shortly as well. No siree bob on all the other ancillary armors for the most part. Rather pick up other characters for at least a bit of diversity haha. Like I mentioned before I was late to this 1/6 party and enjoying other hobbies. It was like a wtf have I been missing moment when I got that diecast Mk46 goodness about a year ago. I just sell off other items from my other hobby to fund these for the most part so I'm straight.

You sound exactly like me. Started with the diecast 46 when it was released. Now I’m up to 41 figures with four more coming this month.

Neon Tech is my 2nd Iron Man (after the Mark 6)...with Concept Mark 46 around the corner and Mark 50 in the not too distant future. Unless there's a radically different design for Endgame, that will probably be me done on IM figs...probably.

You sound exactly like me. Started with the diecast 46 when it was released. Now I’m up to 41 figures with four more coming this month.

Hey bmcd, I've got the DC IV, DC V, 45, 46, Silver Centurion, Igor, Starboost, Heartbreaker and Retro Sneaky. Mid-level addiction - I can still (just about) control it. What figure do you recommend as the next buy?

Hey bmcd, I've got the DC IV, DC V, 45, 46, Silver Centurion, Igor, Starboost, Heartbreaker and Retro Sneaky. Mid-level addiction - I can still (just about) control it. What figure do you recommend as the next buy?

Shotgun or Shades. It’s a unique armor type from your current set with colors that you don’t currently have. Popcultcha still has both, and Shotgun has gotten obnoxiously inexpensive. Shades will be the “rarer” figure as it was a Toy Fair exclusive.

I was able to place an order for this when it went up for preorder. Totally forgot about it and got the shipping notice last night. It showed up today. It really has no place in my collection. Hoping to use it for trade bait one of these days.

Are the illuminating strips embedded as part of the IM design or are they placed over the black paint?

Over the black paint.

I was able to place an order for this when it went up for preorder. Totally forgot about it and got the shipping notice last night. It showed up today. It really has no place in my collection. Hoping to use it for trade bait one of these days.

Really sorry to hear that you want to part with this nice figure, but I totally understand that keeping it would be odd if it doesn't fit in the collection.

I left the IM movie train long time ago, and now only focus on the armors which are... a bit off beat and I really like. (Besides the very first 3 IM armors that HT made and which are in the first movie,) I have the Gun Metal Grey Mark III, the Secret Project Mark IV and now the Neon Tech Mark IV. I REALLY really want the Avengers Stealth Mode Mark VII, after I've missed it when it came out in 2015.

Shotgun or Shades. It’s a unique armor type from your current set with colors that you don’t currently have. Popcultcha still has both, and Shotgun has gotten obnoxiously inexpensive. Shades will be the “rarer” figure as it was a Toy Fair exclusive.

I completely concur. Just get Shotgun from BBTS as its in stock, has a discount and is a better figure than Shades In my opinion. Shades has no Tony headsculpt, no BD faceplate, no BD chestplate, no BD torso and no light up torso.

Honestly, I feel that Shotgun and Retro Sneaky are 2 of the best HPP suits with Starboost up in the top 3. My addiction is well documented on here as I’m only missing 1 variant of every HT IM/WM release (GMG Mk. III).

I completely concur. Just get Shotgun from BBTS as its in stock, has a discount and is a better figure than Shades In my opinion. Shades has no Tony headsculpt, no BD faceplate, no BD chestplate, no BD torso and no light up torso.

Honestly, I feel that Shotgun and Retro Sneaky are 2 of the best HPP suits with Starboost up in the top 3. My addiction is well documented on here as I’m only missing 1 variant of every HT IM/WM release (GMG Mk. III).

Thanks guys. I've never considered either figure because I didn't like the design. But since you both recommended the Shotgun I've watched a couple of reviews, but it's still not grabbing me. The Tony headsculpt looks to be the same as the Silver Centurion - right? The Rose Hill likeness?

Blinguskahn, you must be broke. :)

Thanks guys. I've never considered either figure because I didn't like the design. But since you both recommended the Shotgun I've watched a couple of reviews, but it's still not grabbing me. The Tony headsculpt looks to be the same as the Silver Centurion - right? The Rose Hill likeness?

Blinguskahn, you must be broke. :)

Striker is also unique, and his variant Gamma is a color no current Iron Man release is. My personal favorite is Disco.

UV Flashlight (no neon) / Neon Box (no uv)...

3LLYPiml.jpg

Nice. I think the flashlight looks better. What flashlight are you using and how.do you have it placed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just a cheap one I picked up from Amazon for £5.99...hand held in front of the figure. I may look at exploring a more permanent / practical UV option to go with the box sometime down the road.

I was charged on the 2nd and nothing yet. Mine was originally set to charge and ship on the 4th so we will see if that happens.

Mine is still processing too and I chose early processing as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back