1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I immediately clicked yes.

Nice!

Yeah this isn’t one I’d want to delay paying for. I know Sideshow was given a certain amount to take orders for but I’d just rather pay now to secure shipment.

Anyway, it’s processing early for me and I just checked and it’s processing right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the email as well but will have to wait at least in a week or two before I can process it early. I'm thinking about one day, having this figure pose as a Wakandan IM suit for T'Challa. I hope it can fit in the blacklight display that is coming with the new Black Panther figure.

Are the illuminating strips embedded as part of the IM design or are they placed over the black paint?

I finally have this one inbound from SSC. I'll give it to HT, these latest IM figures are slick. I came late to the 1/6 figure collecting game, so just a few more IM armors for me to cherry pick and I'm good.

Such a PITA right? Mine is the same. You wouldn’t happen to have more than 1 figure processing right now would you? Just wondering because I have more than 1 “processing” but not shipped. Hopefully will ship today.

I’m in the same boat as you. I have this and Tactical Batman both still processing. Got charged yesterday for both but neither have shipped yet.

Such a PITA right? Mine is the same. You wouldn’t happen to have more than 1 figure processing right now would you? Just wondering because I have more than 1 “processing” but not shipped. Hopefully will ship today.

Nope, I just have this processing. On the 10th I'll have the Mark XLVI Concept processing.

Riiiiiiight... just a FEW more and you’ll be good. HT IM is like crack, good luck with your cherry picking! :lol

Well I'm gonna stay away from the HPP though (fingers crossed haha). I can use those funds for other characters. My IM acquisitions thus far:

Acquired - Mk2, Mk2 Unleashed, Mk4, Mk4 Gantry, Mk4 Neon, Mk5, Mk6, Mk42 1/4, Mk45, Mk45 1/4, Mk46, WM1, WM2, WM3
Pre-Ordered - Mk7, Mk43, Mk50, HB Deluxe, WM4
Tracking - Mk47 (slept on it and then it was gone from the few sites I was originally monitoring) & Mk3 1/4 scale

The funny thing is I just recently got the Tony Stark Mechanic and I think that one is great. It's in the forefront of all of those listed above. haha.

Well I'm gonna stay away from the HPP though (fingers crossed haha). I can use those funds for other characters. My IM acquisitions thus far:

Acquired - Mk2, Mk2 Unleashed, Mk4, Mk4 Gantry, Mk4 Neon, Mk5, Mk6, Mk42 1/4, Mk45, Mk45 1/4, Mk46, WM1, WM2, WM3
Pre-Ordered - Mk7, Mk43, Mk50, HB Deluxe, WM4
Tracking - Mk47 (slept on it and then it was gone from the few sites I was originally monitoring) & Mk3 1/4 scale

The funny thing is I just recently got the Tony Stark Mechanic and I think that one is great. It's in the forefront of all of those listed above. haha.

You are on the slippery slope. You’ve already jumped into the “not in the movies pool” with the Neon. All of your figures are Red, Gold and Silver. Think of how cool the blue and orange of Disco will look! Think of how much the green of Gamma will stand out! Let’s not forget our big orange Peacemaker friend or his pal blue and grey Shotgun. Maybe a little white on Starboost to tie it all together...

Back